Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default What's your most embarrasing gameplay moment?

Everyone has messed up in game at one time or another. What did you do or not do that made you look terrible?

My worst moment was on Live during the Luclin (or early PoP?) era. I was a fresh app for a guild and attending my first small raid. 3 groups run in to engage. I'm on the wrong hotkey page and hit my instant evac AA instead of whatever I was going to cast. The remaining 2 groups down the mob while my group waits at zonein. A weapon rots that someone in my group would have used.

I felt so bad, and that guy was so mad at me. Despite my stellar start, I made full member in short time, lol.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Fire Giant

made a character on red once
Old 07-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

1st most embarrassing - signing up for world of warcraft

2nd most embarrassing - playing world of warcraft for several years
Old 07-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Banned

i wiped a chardok raid by a healing a monk. still not sure when that's OK
Old 07-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

Got myself, my brother and fathers accounts suspended and rolled back three months for using macroquest to finish a pesky task in the mech guardian in dragon scale hills. I’d seen my dad (who’s mq2 I used) use it and decided to try and a GM sat and watched me clear a whole zone of reds in record time from the zone line. He then showed himself as the last mob dropped and said something then I got disconnected lol. Not my proudest moment especially when I had to try to explain to my guild how I somehow lost 15 levels and my epic 2.0 ��. Needless to say I never used it again
Old 07-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlpstrtkng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got myself, my brother and fathers accounts suspended and rolled back three months for using macroquest to finish a pesky task in the mech guardian in dragon scale hills. I’d seen my dad (who’s mq2 I used) use it and decided to try and a GM sat and watched me clear a whole zone of reds in record time from the zone line. He then showed himself as the last mob dropped and said something then I got disconnected lol. Not my proudest moment especially when I had to try to explain to my guild how I somehow lost 15 levels and my epic 2.0 ��. Needless to say I never used it again
Woah, 3 month rollback is serious business.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

I played a human monk on live because I was too stubborn to reroll iksar when kunark came out
Old 07-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
made a character on red once
10/10
Old 07-07-2018, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

My first raid here on P99 with Vesica Dei.. I didn't know what WW was so I went around looking for my guild in fear.
I had to ask for a CR north of the firewall. "How.. how did you get up there?"

My first raid with TMO started out great. I was top DPS on Xygoz. And got to watch Sentenza's lv 7 rogue loot a RSSS before me, a day 1 app. No big deal. But on the next dragon, Druushk, I got charmed and literally murdered everyone. I was so mortified and proud of myself at the same.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My first raid here on P99 with Vesica Dei.. I didn't know what WW was so I went around looking for my guild in fear.
I had to ask for a CR north of the firewall. "How.. how did you get up there?"

My first raid with TMO started out great. I was top DPS on Xygoz. And got to watch Sentenza's lv 7 rogue loot a RSSS before me, a day 1 app. No big deal. But on the next dragon, Druushk, I got charmed and literally murdered everyone. I was so mortified and proud of myself at the same.
Confirmed, blue server PvP exists.
Closed Thread