Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

On mine your XP and ENDUR percentages are switched..
Old 05-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Large Rat

Jneavin you need to download the file link that he posted in his second post. He fixed it after he realized the screwup.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Large Rat

I love this UI and people who watch my stream (Twitch.tv/vaenivo) typically do as well. I slightly reformatted it for my 27" 1440 screen, but I've recently run into an interesting problem.

The idea was to use the classic spell icons. I was able to get the classic spell icons on the buff window, spell book, but not the spell gems themselves. I would love if the buttons would also share in the classic icons yet it doesn't seem to take hold. Any ideas on how to force them? I'll share a picture once I'm able to get back online.

Hats off to Diz, though. This UI is great!
Old 05-13-2015, 03:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaenivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this UI and people who watch my stream (Twitch.tv/vaenivo) typically do as well. I slightly reformatted it for my 27" 1440 screen, but I've recently run into an interesting problem.

The idea was to use the classic spell icons. I was able to get the classic spell icons on the buff window, spell book, but not the spell gems themselves. I would love if the buttons would also share in the classic icons yet it doesn't seem to take hold. Any ideas on how to force them? I'll share a picture once I'm able to get back online.

Hats off to Diz, though. This UI is great!

You have to manually change the spell and spell gem .tga files to the Duxa classic ones. Just unpack these spell files into your DizUI folder.

http://www.filedropper.com/dizuiclassicspellicons

Alternatively, you can also just rename your DizUI folder to DuxaUI. Then you can just use the Duxa all-in-one installer to switch between icon sets. I believe its option 8 using the installer.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

likin this ui. good job.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi. This UI is pretty cool, however when I change skin to it, the bars end up going all over the place and doesn't turn out like your screenshots. I'm new to EQ so I'm not quite sure if I did something wrong. Is this supposed to happen?
Old 05-15-2015, 12:20 PM
Orc

This UI does very nicely. Thanks for the tip for changing the spells.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:34 PM
Large Bat

Set this up at a slightly higher resolution (2560x1440)

Looks well, Other then the fact that its off center for me. I just cant ever seem to get it centered

http://i.imgur.com/DSkc0Cr.jpg
Old 06-27-2015, 03:45 PM
Orc

was the UI removed from the site? cant seem to download it
Old 06-27-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazz0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi. This UI is pretty cool, however when I change skin to it, the bars end up going all over the place and doesn't turn out like your screenshots. I'm new to EQ so I'm not quite sure if I did something wrong. Is this supposed to happen?
You have to manually place everything yourself or have someone who is more technically inclined than yourself send you a UI_yourname file with it already setup to your specifications i.e. your display resolution.