Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Banned

Default What's the fastest and laziest class to level, like naked, without help.

?

For like a returning player who already knows the game, but is really lazy with the most limited playtime?
Old 03-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Fastest probably Bard.
Naked award probably Necromancer and Magician.
Laziest probably Wizard, Rogue or Cleric.

All three together my vote maybe goes to Wizard.
Both soloing and grouping is VERY straightforward, your spellnook is only like 3 page long + teleports. It is easy and lazy enough. As for speed i am not sure where wizard stands vs Bard or other soloer, but I am sure it is not that far away.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Banned

Thanks, I'm still leaning towards necrophilia. Probably not going to be my main, so want to be able to farm and dungeon delve a little.

I know all about enchanters, but feel like they need a lot more gear and work than a necrophile.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Enchanter needs minimal gear. Buy lazy gameplay on s enchanter will kill you
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 03-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Necro will be laziest/easiest, since there's so many more options for exp. 1-50 and probably 50-60 can be done naked. Necros are basically a one man group.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter needs minimal gear. Buy lazy gameplay on s enchanter will kill you
Haha yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necro will be laziest/easiest, since there's so many more options for exp. 1-50 and probably 50-60 can be done naked. Necros are basically a one man group.
Yep. And Necros, if not powerleveling, can probably be played pretty lazilly too without having to be at 100% efficiency all the time. IMO, just loading up dots, and letting pets eat exp.

Shamans are probably a nice class overall too, I wouldn't discount them, but meh... IDK! Necro seems like the one I'm going to go with.

Thx all.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

So far, the wizard has been the laziest I’ve played. Can afk however long, blow up 2-3 mobs, go back afk
Old 03-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far, the wizard has been the laziest I’ve played. Can afk however long, blow up 2-3 mobs, go back afk
That's true. It's a good alternate. Wizards level really ez with gear and quad.

Necro is level 2 now!
Old 03-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Wizard is good, however if you're limited game time and want to pop in and out, solo isnt fantastic before AoE snare. Necro can FD and stay in game and magician pet components are plentiful

Mythrelle- 54 Erudite Wizard (Blue)
Smakem - 52 Iskar Monk (Blue)
Fedwyn - 40 Halfling Druid (Green)
Vorin - 23 Iksar Necromancer (Green)
Nynaeve - 22 High Elf Cleric (Green)
Old 03-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one thing I love about druid when I don't feel like babysitting a murder-charm on my Enchanter. Can make good progress for a couple minutes of playing and 6+ min of relaxing afk to watch a show or do laundry or whatever you want.

I am sure the same mostly applies to wizard the problem with wizard is they are much more constrained in choices at higher level, not being able to split up camps or spawns without root or snare and zoning, where as druid can harmony and solo pull anything add 3 more and you got a quad + has 2 other options root rot, and charm.

It gets worse when u consider itemization. Druids epic is a free dmg clicky + easy to get free dot on wrist slot, as well as their velious bp click being amazing 600mana group regrowth spell, lastly they have potg and mask of the hunter for more Mana Regen.

Wizard epic is good for surviving some hits and 3mana Regen but that's about it. Their velious clicks are terrible and unless you are one of the few lucky wizzies on the server to get a rend robe (takes alot of work and VP key) or a conflag robe (again raiding off velkator) they have no good sources of Mana free dmg

When it comes to solo I feel druid is way way stronger with more options than wizard, the benefit of wizard is you can actually land nukes on raid bosses (lure spells) and when killing lower lvl stuff lazily you can 1shot it with sunstrike or much more Mana efficient pbae spells for low lvl blasting
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Last edited by Foxplay; 03-04-2018 at 06:43 PM..
Closed Thread