Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 04:36 AM
Planar Protector

I was booked in to go out for an indian with family but the booking got changed to an Italian.

Bland pasta so much better than hot and spicy curry.

Thanks Sirken!
Old 04-23-2017, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was booked in to go out for an indian with family but the booking got changed to an Italian.

Bland pasta so much better than hot and spicy curry.

Thanks Sirken!
its not even just the curry. the whole experience is intense

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-26-2017, 05:54 AM
Aviak

Toad.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Aviak

One time I was poopsocking (insider term) and lost to someone with bigger socks. I texted sirken "halp plz". Jerk didn't even respond and it was only 5 am. Someone should fire this guy.

JK nerds
Old 04-27-2017, 02:55 AM
Orc

oh appreciate it sirken i hated having my fathers surname natch tagged to my character glad you got rid of that shit
Old 05-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Banned

This morning my character in a roguelike game died.

It died to a "Shadow" that I couldn't perceive... DEFINITELY sirken showing up

Fuck you dawg that seriously miffed my chafe

I also woke up with a headahce. this is because last night, sirken came into my room and gently rolled me onto my stomach. Now my neck is sore and it's making my head ache.

Thanks, Sirken

THEN, i realized i forgot to wash my bedsheets, which were stained with period blood. those sheets are now ruined.

once agani, thanks sirken
Old 05-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This morning my character in a roguelike game died.

It died to a "Shadow" that I couldn't perceive... DEFINITELY sirken showing up

Fuck you dawg that seriously miffed my chafe

I also woke up with a headahce. this is because last night, sirken came into my room and gently rolled me onto my stomach. Now my neck is sore and it's making my head ache.

Thanks, Sirken

THEN, i realized i forgot to wash my bedsheets, which were stained with period blood. those sheets are now ruined.

once agani, thanks sirken
Why so morbid?

You need to unretire Filbus, you were much more jovial and happy when he was around.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Banned

idk abot that. i was definitely more depressed. today i just was a bit irate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk abot that. i was definitely more depressed. today i just was a bit irate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I been on my ogre warrior recently, and had not logged on him for a long time (6 months to a year ago), he was 24 lvl when I left him to play other alts as I always seem to do.

I was looking at his friends list a few days ago, and guess who was on it? "Filbus." rofl.

I remember asking random lvl 60 warriors questions about the class and races they had chosen etc., so assume this must be how I had met Filbus.

Pretty sure you advised me to make a halfling, but agreed gnomes were fine too.

Think you told me that being a gnome meant that I'd be a hero of Ak'anon and that was prestigious, but being a halfling warrior was far superior to even that or something along those lines.

Anyway, I just thought it was funny I had Filbus on my friends list as someone to ask advice, it just shows how small a world p99 really is. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Banned

lol. i've totally been there dude.

As a mere level 9, Filbus left Misty Thicket and passed by Eabon and TMO as they killed Generals in Kithicor. The mighty warlord gave me hope and inspiration for my own quest

always makes me very glad to have advised any warriors. stand by those words. though I guess halflings are more nerfed now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread