Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Benj is tucked those mobs never agro on the ag/f group. Case closed. Move to resolved.
That's getting pretty close to a "she was asking for it, look at what she was wearing" kind of argument. Who brought those mobs up to the spot? I don't think it was Ben. But, hey, idc, we flubbed that Vulak fight fair and square and lost with or without Riot's train.

That being said, the train did interrupt our rhythm in the same way that rhythm is interrupted when a batter calls time as the pitcher sets, or when a coach calls a timeout just before the kicker goes for a field goal.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-19-2020, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's getting pretty close to a "she was asking for it, look at what she was wearing" kind of argument. Who brought those mobs up to the spot? I don't think it was Ben. But, hey, idc, we flubbed that Vulak fight fair and square and lost with or without Riot's train.

That being said, the train did interrupt our rhythm in the same way that rhythm is interrupted when a batter calls time as the pitcher sets, or when a coach calls a timeout just before the kicker goes for a field goal.
If the raid had been shrunk, they could have all fit behind the corner instead of standing exposed on the tracks. This is the problem with the zerg ag / f. That black drake would have agro'd Ben regardless because of where he was standing, but Riot did take control of the mobs and took the time to review while you engaged, throwing out another memblur on vulak (how have we not talked about this? We all saw the new FTE message during engage with people on him) and eventually wipe.
Old 11-19-2020, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rule 76
Old 11-19-2020, 02:10 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol those mobs were already moving before the monk ran around the corner.

womp womp.
I'd stop arguing this if I were you.

If the mobs were aggro on Benji rather than Berkeley, then the mobs wouldn't have stopped at Berkeley's feet when he FD'd. They'd have ran right past Berkeley to Benji because initial aggro was on Benji.

But that's not what happened.

They stopped right at Berkeley's feet, THEN started running for Benji.

And you might think - but wait Conda. Benji had initial aggro because someone drew a red line, so certainly he had initial aggro, and Berkeley ran around the corner, got fresh first aggro on a new mob, and that is why they stopped at his feet. But this would also be false because instead of merged train aggro transfer, again, the mobs STOPPED and then moved to Benji.

There is no argument. Berkeley caused this train.
Old 11-19-2020, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the raid had been shrunk, they could have all fit behind the corner instead of standing exposed on the tracks. This is the problem with the zerg ag / f. That black drake would have agro'd Ben regardless because of where he was standing, but Riot did take control of the mobs and took the time to review while you engaged, throwing out another memblur on vulak (how have we not talked about this? We all saw the new FTE message during engage with people on him) and eventually wipe.
Benjamin 100% should have been more tucked and would have avoided the drakes that were aggro'd by Berkley. Unsure if the drakes would have aggro'd anyone else after Berkley did.

A red and black drake were picked up and killed by AG/F as well after that train.
Old 11-19-2020, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd stop arguing this if I were you.

If the mobs were aggro on Benji rather than Berkeley, then the mobs wouldn't have stopped at Berkeley's feet when he FD'd. They'd have ran right past Berkeley to Benji because initial aggro was on Benji.

But that's not what happened.

They stopped right at Berkeley's feet, THEN started running for Benji.

And you might think - but wait Conda. Benji had initial aggro because someone drew a red line, so certainly he had initial aggro, and Berkeley ran around the corner, got fresh first aggro on a new mob, and that is why they stopped at his feet. But this would also be false because instead of merged train aggro transfer, again, the mobs STOPPED and then moved to Benji.

There is no argument. Berkeley caused this train.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Benjamin 100% should have been more tucked and would have avoided the drakes that were aggro'd by Berkley. Unsure if the drakes would have aggro'd anyone else after Berkley did.

A red and black drake were picked up and killed by AG/F as well after that train.
/thread
Old 11-19-2020, 02:17 PM
Orc

Can't we just go back to the raid suspension? That was better.
Old 11-19-2020, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Freedom caster pulls 3 drakes, Freedom raid cannot handle pull.
Freedom gaslights, gets free attempt at Vulak but no drops.
Case closed. Moved to resolved.
Old 11-19-2020, 02:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freedom caster pulls 3 drakes
Let me see how it looks when I FD mobs in front of you and then say you pulled them all on your own accord lmao

Imagine not being able to count past 3
Old 11-19-2020, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me see how it looks when I FD mobs in front of you and then say you pulled them all on your own accord lmao

Imagine not being able to count past 3
Was I standing out in the open in a zone where that is a death sentence and people are expected to stay tucked in (somewhat) safe areas? Yes? Ok my fault.

Badsadmad. /resolved
Closed Thread