Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2020, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that person is getting seriously annoying. I think you can, and can also report his posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but you'll still see:

Unread Today, 10:14 AM
Remove user from ignore list
solleks
This message is hidden because solleks is on your ignore list.
View Post
Unread Today, 10:35 AM
Remove user from ignore list
magnetaress
This message is hidden because magnetaress is on your ignore list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdoubz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there an option to have people on ignore on the forums? Can't stand reading this desperate try red crap all these years later.
  • I am not breaking the rules. I am not promoting red99 over any other server, just promoting it because it's an awesome box where I play.
  • I am not putting green down.
  • Sorry you are upset.
  • Please ignore me. I am very grateful you can if that is what you need to feel safe and happy.
  • Red99 has 70-90 really awesome, really friendly OG players on it with ZERO /lists. Come get some dragons.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-30-2020 at 01:01 PM..
Old 03-30-2020, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Spam posting is against the rules, although the definition of 'spamming' would be up to the devs. If your stuff got reported enough they might take action. How about you just realize that you could stop talking about red constantly in the green forum? Would that make you feel safe and happy?
Old 03-30-2020, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Play red, then they have the choice to invite you or maybe battle you. Or kill you.

Its better. no one ever talked about these things.

Not grouping with a hybrid for xp penality reasons is pretty terribal.

Plus you get the +100 exp bonus for that 6th member so it makes them basically free.

Only exception is when there are just not enough mobs to go around.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-30-2020, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spam posting is against the rules, although the definition of 'spamming' would be up to the devs. If your stuff got reported enough they might take action. How about you just realize that you could stop talking about red constantly in the green forum? Would that make you feel safe and happy?
Ya I talk about way more than red, sometimes red pops up in the discussion. If you can't handle that, maybe you are the one that needs some GM intervention? It's not nice to come on these forums and threaten random strangers with bannings and try to doll out beatings.

I didn't ever do anything to you. I guess if you woke up upset, I can forgive you. I am sorry you felt the need to:

Berate me
Belittle red
Threaten me
Attack my integrity by accusing me of spamming
and

Just generally be unhappy. Wish it weren't like this for you, this is genuine, unconditional pity.

Not arrogance.

I humbly wish you would be free of the pain you bare.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Oh hush, you are using a ridiculously old forum strategy. If you want to forumquest, at least upgrade your tactics. You know perfectly well that you're spamming crap about red in almost every thread. Trying to be ironic with fake sympathy is lame.

Just stop spamming stuff about red.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

You dare make a group run 1% less efficient after the nosepicker sat and waited 4 hours for a group?
Old 03-31-2020, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh hush, you are using a ridiculously old forum strategy. If you want to forumquest, at least upgrade your tactics. You know perfectly well that you're spamming crap about red in almost every thread. Trying to be ironic with fake sympathy is lame.

Just stop spamming stuff about red.
I don't appreciate the personal attacks and insinuations my character is less than stellar.

That being said I understand you feel like I am just trying to pick a fight over which servers are better and which players are better.

I assure you that I believe every server and player has their individual merits and preferences. I have an alt on green, and while it is an odd culture for me to visit, I find it charming and entertaining.

All that said, I still love red99 the best and believe it's important to let others know how much fun and different it can be to the PvE only options.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
The original group sharing mechanism was intended to help groupmates level at the same rate.
I understand the math behind the weighting calculations for exp for each player, I was just unaware that racial/class penalties were included in the calculation.

If that's true (and I guess it is), I can at least understand WHY people would be hesitant to add a hybrid. Although, as stated, it's not the only factor, but at least I understand why it really IS a factor.

Interesting side note: if one applies this same logic, the "I don't want to group with someone who needs a lot of exp to level" logic, people should be way MORE hesitant to add someone currently in a hell level to the group. Even being in level 30, the easiest hell level, a much larger exp impact than being a hybrid. See attached plot.

Just sayin. I don't hear anyone making that argument. Makes me think any prejudice against hybrids on the exp penalty basis is largely based on emotion and less on facts/data.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Experience per Level.jpg (105.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ewjax; 03-31-2020 at 02:06 PM..
Old 03-31-2020, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by encopitt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed.
So sick of trying to explain this to people. Actually got turned down by 3 different groups tonight, one in MM (with a pally and a bard), one in Unrest (group didn't want to replace their pally that was leaving cause *ranger*) and one in LGuk simply cause, "ewww ranger steals my precious pixelssss.
Give it a rest.
- encopitt
Seems like those groups just didn’t want a Ranger in general not because of the xp penalty
Old 03-31-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veikuri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you don't fully understand group composition. You would have more of a point if both groups had limited amounts of exp pentalities, but it looks like neither of your classes mesh well with the groups in question. It's great you're a good SK/Ranger, but that doesn't offset class limitations.

Why on earth would you invite a SK to a group that has a PAL, PAL, WAR composition with no enchanter/bard for mana regen?

Never understood the menatality of adding someone to a group that can't cary it's weight in a group or boggles down the group as a whole all for the "social" aspect of the game.
This
Closed Thread