Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Default "an iksar knight" for Zealot's khukri quest fails to spawn // quest therefore broken

Hi,

I am currently doing Crusader's Test of the Zealot (#4) questline, where you are to gather miscribed gate / miscribed lifetap / scroll in a bottle and shovel -- and hand it to "an iksar knight" who is supposed to end up standing directly outside West Cabilis in Warsliks wood, at loc neg 2007 neg 728 . If he is not there, the way to spawn him is to go to the giant fort, and kill "a forest giant" (without greenwood or evergreen after), which is a common spawn in the round building inside the giant fort.

Now Ive been killing that "a forest giant" i think 20 times now, and "an iksar knight" never spawns! the reason is (according to earlier classic forums) , that this "an iksar knight" is probably already up. The issue here is though, that if he is indeed up, he should be standing at his ending spot near West Cabilis, ie neg2007 neg728 loc.

But hes not there, so he has to be bugged/gone, and the trigging effect of getting him to spawn by killing that "a forest giant" is probably broken at the moment. So my question is, could you please take a look at Warsliks zone asap and make that "an iksar knight" spawn or at least spawnable? Ive seen him up several times before, for couple of weeks ago, so something wrong has happened at the moment with this quest npc...

My in game nickname is Schnickusaurus (and I also play alt Trackinsaurus)

Thanks,

BR //Schnickusaurus
Old 03-16-2015, 10:47 AM
Project Manager

It seems he was stuck near a wall spinning in circles. I killed him, spawned a new forest giant, and watched the knight path back to the city. So, he should be up now and working.

I'm not 100% sure what was wrong with him, but I believe it relates to his scripted pathing, and there's an update to that in the next patch.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

dude you r my hero, i finished quest now :=)

/Schnickusaurus Rexius
Closed Thread