Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Snaj <BDA> camp stealer and griefer

In all of my time on this server, I have never seen someone so rude and disregarding the PnP so much. This was about a week ago. So I'm at the frenzy camp in Lower Guk. Chanter friend and I had been clearing frenzy, sentinel, lord, and hand for a couple hours. We were there for XP just as much as we were there for loot, which is why we weren't interested in just sitting in frenzy room and clearing phs. So we get through our rotation and get back to frenzy camp in time for the next pop, but when we arrive, Snaj is parked and insistent that since we left, the came was now his.

For those that are unaware, server rules for claiming camps state that in order to "claim" a camp, you must keep the phs cleared as soon as they pop. You do not necessarily need to maintain presence at the camp, but if someone wishes to dispute the camp, as Snaj did, then person at the camp can either decide to forfeit the disputed camp, or forfeit the other one(s) and retain presence at the one someone wishes to claim.

Even tho he was arguing with us about it, there's no way Snaj didn't know these are the rules. I think he knew that being a 60 epic'd shaman with torpor, he'd be able to steal the camp from us without consequence, as these were Euro hours and it took us hours to get a GM response. I think he was hoping we'd give up since we were camping a good portion of the dead side, and by staying parked at frenzy, our XP took a tremendous hit.

He stayed at our camp for TWO HOURS and proceeded to do the following:
- Unsuccessfully attempted to kill steal every one of our mobs
- Dotted our charmed pet every time charm broke
- Used a lot of profanity and hate speech, made personal attacks
- Spammed inspecting us, blocked our LoS and otherwise tried to grief us
- Never got XP for one mob, unsuccessfully KS'd frenzy with sash, and accomplished absolutely nothing in the time he was at our camp, aside from running his guild and own reputation into the ground

I also have video of the entire incident, which gets cut when it becomes kind of redundant, but I just want to post this so people can see what a class A JERK this guy is. I have met some very nice people from BDA, so I won't say they're all bad, but this is just disgraceful.

From BDA's Code of Conduct on their site:

Maturity
We expect a degree of maturity from all members of Bregan D'Aerth. We expect maturity both within the guild and outside of the guild. You will treat others with respect at all times. We do encourage playful banter; having fun is why we are here. However, you must use your own judgement and be careful not to cross lines.

Be kind to your fellow members and members of the server community.

BDA: please see that your members actually follow this. Thanks.

Link to Youtube video

Skip to 9:48 for drama.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Kobold

OP is right, Snaj was wrong. LOL at 2 hours of failed griefing... that's just embarrasing (if true)
Old 07-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Banned

Good to hear he was unsuccessful in every regard. Grats on the FBSS.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Snaj confirmed scumbag. Trying to manipulate lowbies lol. Pras fraps.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

You ever attempt to get in touch with an officer?

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 07-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA full of fucking scumbags, not surprising. looks like the auto-scaling spin crew already up and running
Old 07-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyanideGas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ever attempt to get in touch with an officer?
There are better results when the guild name is smeared on RnF, especially with proof. Plus, they didn't lose anything, and the tard just made a fool of himself. Why would they need to contact an officer?
Old 07-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Banned

On red this same experience is really really, really fun.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Banned

lol, classic BDA rule lawyering at shitty cash camps that no one at 60 would spend time except them

bda is a guild full of try hard shitters

except for troubledour
Old 07-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Orc

This will be investigated immediately.
Closed Thread