Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bigjeff ur amazing past and present, but big props on no longer being a weeb.
Thank you Clevergirl!!!!!
Old 03-29-2019, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you've got that right. plug & play uterii require a level of scientifuc advancement far beyond wut yeet extant.
We could always just go for designer vat grown babes. Sorta like Leelu aka 5th element.

That would even allow us to enforce copy protection and supply. Tbh that is the ideal we should strive for as a species.
Last edited by clevergirl; 03-29-2019 at 01:32 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats a facism though.

I personally have no interest in hosting a child in my guts. Talk about entropy. It would be dope to fertilize an egg with my & my male's DNA and having a beautiful young girl host it tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think more wombs would actually mean more chirren. I think the culture would change a lot in a fem/transfem majority civilization and pivot away from breederism into a more hedonic and delightful existence with less shrieking and bad odors. butt maybe i'm wrong and it would be dogmom hell. This wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, cuz I would place even higher in the strata of heterosexual females.

Dogmom hell without the spartan gauntlet enforcement of the strictist eugenics. And I am not talking about ever quest raids irl.

Our species needs an incredible predator.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what would the carbon footprint ramifications be for a supermajority female society? wouldn't expanding womb access surely increase the fertility rate, dooming are planet?

assume the following:
1. installable wombs
2. no fascism
This is politics or trans thread material.

I think we’re about 10 years from same-sex pregnancy. That would make a post-male society possible because I think how that works out is all the children are female due to Xs involved. (Which may be for the best because the Y chromosome these days isn’t what it used to be.) I was so happy to read about that a week ago, I could legit be a mother; but I’d need a surrogate unless artificial wombs happen and I don’t trust anyone else to do that.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-29-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 01:45 PM
Banned

btw speaking of gainz, i am taking a couple weeks off from responsibility to get off all my nerve surgery era medication. just about through that gauntlet, y'all. Man it almost killed me.
Old 03-29-2019, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is politics or trans thread material.
everybody else was doing it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

I started rock climbing. Any climbers?
Old 03-29-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

I used to climb 3 days a week at a climbing gym years ago. Was probably the most fun physical activity outside of my skateboarding. However, ripping my hard earned callus's from the gym always sucked.

Anyways, one day climbing i dislocated my shoulder and fell straight to my back on the bottom mat. Luckily i wasn't high, but the fall popped my shoulder back in.. Months later after it was healed, i tried to climb again.. The second i had to make a touch reach, it popped out instantly.

That was the end to my climbing.. That being said Cen- I know you just started, but is popping ur shoulder out normal for climbers? And how can i fix/stop it from happening? That shit hurts.

https://www.stonegardens.com/bellevue/default.aspx
Old 03-29-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd assume most folks know what i look like by now.. bald, half japanese, 5'8, 150lbs, lean muscle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Here is a sneak peak of teenager me....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now im this guy....

I love these pictures.
Old 03-29-2019, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started rock climbing. Any climbers?
I do sorta "free climb" - I've never been a gear and ropes and carabiners climber, but I definitely scale things that are pretty vertical and treacherous. Like taking the shorter route to a summit instead of trail. My bf thinks it is symptomatic of an impulse control mental illness lol.

Where is the dividing line between scrambles and climbs? Real question. Are you only a climber if you use gear and/or are hanging onto stuff by yer fingertips?

And what sorta climbing are you doing? Gym or what?

I used to do a lot of scrambling or climbing around Red Rock, NV. Involves pretty fun maneuvers like pressing across both sides of a tube shaped shaft to slowly descend. I rly like the thrill of heights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

here's my really hot friend J the football star going through a crevasse we went through on acid. I used to initiate wrestling with him even tho I stood no chance - ha ha boy fun. It was real claustrophobic and I had this sense of impending doom like an earthquake was gonna squash me. this day involved some gnarly stuff like jumping huge pits from rock to rock. luv it.

Last edited by America; 03-29-2019 at 04:18 PM..
Closed Thread