View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

This press conference thing is taking forever. Did he stub his toe or something?
Old 10-03-2020, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

The Mormons declare imperium and we liberate Armenia and Constantinople, then go onward to Antioch, Jerusalem, and Alexandria. The five patriarchal sees are once again in Christian hands and we declare imperium over the Western Hemisphere, with the East being ruled by a newly formed European state with its capital at Constantinople

Obesity and diabetes are made illlegal, disobedient children are punished, loitering, littering, and other commonly overlooked minor sins are again punished via shame and our new found dedication to health leads us to win every World Cup, really pissing off Eurotrash and the spics

Donald Trump is remembered as a cautionary tale as to what can happen when we allow the obese to hold power, and a new golden age leads humanity to prosperity. That’s how dad did it, that’s how America does it
Old 10-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...that's the current political insult flavor of the day.

George Orwell wrote in 1944 that "the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist'"

He was being nice. What he means is "any fucking imbecile".

Here are some tenets of fascism:

anti-conservatism
the creation of a nationalist dictatorship to regulate economic structure
the expansion of the nation into an empire
mass mobilization

So yeah, Trump is doing the opposite of that. Pro-conservatism, less regulations, pulling back troops, and none of this Fascist Kennedy Youth Corps like before from previous presidents.

You might call him authoritatian. That's his style. Our government structure is designed to deal with guys like that, it's fine. But if you call him a fascist you're just calling yourself stupid.
I don’t think he’s a fascist, but delegitimizing the elections is more serious than his supporters will admit. I voted for him in 2016 and I regret that immensely, but I’m not particularly partisan or into rhetoric. I don’t care what he’s called, I do care that we’re seriously talking about challenging the elections using the power of the presidency and courts. That is what despots do, and I guess you guys forgot, but we REGULARLY switch parties every 8 years. We have to be OK with people with whom we disagree being in government. Honestly, doesn’t it in theory keep us honest? I say in theory, because I do think now it’s time third and fourth parties be empowered to challenge the two party duopoly. Too many corporate interests keeping good ideas from making it into serious debate
Old 10-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

TLDR: challenging the elections as a sitting president is a serious issue and it weakens the norms that set the rules for our democracy. Washington’s precedent kept the presidential term to 8 years without it being law for 1.5 centuries. That’s how powerful an idea is. Ideas like destroying our elections can be similarly powerful, and it’s doubtful we’re going to find an augustus or a similarly benevolent dictator to rule us if this collapses. It’s not funny guys, it really isn’t. Trump is an ass hole, and all the guys around him like Mitch McConnell are as well. You guys care about guns and free speech and political correctness, but not your history, your democracy, and the legacy of George Washington? I don’t get it. Trump sucks, how is that not obvious at this point?

Also, can we please kick turkey out of NATO and save the Armenians from genocide? Are there any Christians with spines?
Old 10-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Banned

Almost all of you have had it and didnt even realize it. Shits a dud unless youre feeble.
Banned

You don't know what income taxes are do ya bud

We got some super brainwashed people making threads here
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He's getting the best treatment anyone is going to get, of course he's going to make it
Old 10-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t think he’s a fascist, but delegitimizing the elections is more serious than his supporters will admit.
Well beg to differ but I believe the radical left has done more to delegitimize the normal political process than anyone. But because their friends control the media you are fed a steady diet of clips of lies about Trump supporting Nazis or stealing mailboxes. Stealing fucking mailboxes for chrissake! Said it with a straight face too. In the middle of the riots, with stores and homes burning, who said we should keep that going? Trump? Or was it Kamala who told the nation that "Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not". What is this, vote our way or we will burn down your country? How does that legitimize our process?

I think you're a little rose-colored glasses about our democracy. I lived in Chicago and vote-stealing, harvesting and destruction was the order of the day. People would pay cash for your vote so your corrupt alderman never had to worry about some jerkoff challenger. Trump raises some questions about all this sudden mail overload vote coming our way that we're totally not prepared to go with, and he's seeing Democrat states pushing for all that mail voting when IN PERSON VOTING IS PERFECTLY SAFE. It's safe for me to go to fucking Dunkin Donuts but the polling place is too dangerous? Of course it's a scam. A vote in the mail, no one knows what happens to that, and it's been historically the most corrupt portion of our process. But it's fine now. Totally cool. Whoa, look at Trump delegitimize our corruption, not fair, let's make it look like he's trying to do it.

You'll see, after the election, all these Biden votes will start to flow in, just enough to tilt the balance in key districts, but absolutely no more because the Democrats are lazy as shit.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Is there a radical left in politics? Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, all pro business and trade. They’re center right in any European party

As for culture, the only truly dumb far left shit we have is white guilt and trans people advocating for stupid things like trans women competing as females (isn’t fair regardless how you try to justify it) and hormone therapy done to children by parents who are probably virtue signaling. I think the rest of us are ok wirh gay marriage, abortion (to a lesser extent), etc

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think “the left” holds any political power, and I can’t remember them not accepting elections, even when they’ve lost the electoral college while winning the popular vote twice in the recent past
Old 10-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Also, it isn’t a competition bud. Trump cast doubt on our elections. You can’t do that shit, period.