Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 09:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New old player looking to go down paths less travelled

New to P99 and the Green server, but played plenty back in the day. Briefly tried Mangler but wasn't happy with the experience there. I am looking for hunting / questing partners for late night (PST time zone) adventures when my family are crashed out. I don't log lots of hours and not ambitious at all to race to end content. This was also the case back in the early 2000s when I played live. By LDoN when I quit, my highest main was just ~55 or so. Tried the TLP last year out of curiosity and nostalgia, but was disappointed that everyone still seemed to congregate in the handful of same places they always have. I've done enough of UR, LGuk, SolB, etc for one lifetime and really would like to experience the rest of Norrath at a casual pace with some like-minded folks. I'll roll up any class that will have synergy with my new travelling companions and don't mind helping chase down obscure questy things or crafting reagents.

Send me a PM if you're of similiar inclinations or if you find my corpse laying about.

Chukker
Old 10-28-2020, 06:43 PM
Banned

Thats funny, i tried TLP and found everyone helping eachother in far more fun ways / zones. I admit, the qol makes things easier... P99 has the xp highway, tlp does not
Old 10-28-2020, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Ill level up my warrior with you if play a barbarian shaman or human druid (qeynos)
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-30-2020, 12:20 AM
Kobold

TLP group or solo xp potions, haha. No faster xp
Old 11-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Skeleton

I'm in the same boat, I'm a New Old player and stay busy so I can't devote a ton of time for raids like I did in the old days. My name is Uzarees and I'll be an enchanter. I'm lvl 1 right now but will try to get up a couple of levels. msg me in games as well.
Closed Thread