Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knock off Protoss- Tassador(Made in China)
Yep in 99 I knocked it off and you’re right it was for tassadar prob misspelled it seeing how engrish is my second language but it stuck.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2-12 over 2 years of pvp yep that’s fucking my head up to this day. Like what did you do those 20 hours a day for 2 years obviously it was not pvp.
He couldve went 2-100 and he still isnt as pathetic as you man. You troll the server forums as a job. 2021 could be a new year for you?
Old 10-29-2020, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He couldve went 2-100 and he still isnt as pathetic as you man. You troll the server forums as a job. 2021 could be a new year for you?
You have a right to your opinion. Not going to harp on your feelings towards me cause quite frankly you are internet_entity0003500 to me. I am simply stating that as much as white knight gets fired up 7 years ago he played this game at an alarming rate daily and it did not lead to much pvp notated by set record of 2-12.

Appreciate keeping your feedback short or else I wouldn’t of read it.
Old 10-29-2020, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a right to your opinion. Not going to harp on your feelings towards me cause quite frankly you are internet_entity0003500 to me. I am simply stating that as much as white knight gets fired up 7 years ago he played this game at an alarming rate daily and it did not lead to much pvp notated by set record of 2-12.

Appreciate keeping your feedback short or else I wouldn’t of read it.
RIP
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTIAIyFwPeY
Old 10-30-2020, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

31 is actually 6 times the pop i am use to seeing, great thrive

that's an average of 1 person per every 10 zones, enjoy the hunt!
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread