Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 06:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thumbs down Where do I go to report a player for griefing and repeated LNS violation (ban)

Aeudaen the 59 Mage from Red99

Never had to do this before but got killed 4 times tonight by Aeudaen once mid quad which he killed me then linked all the gems he stole from me on the pull. I called LNS and went to get my corpse and he had logged... He came back shortly after logging and This happened multiple times and the final offense was when I returned to OOT and got PK'd again mid fight called LNS to return to my corpse but had to swim all the way back... By the time I reached my corpse to retrieve it I got PKd while looting the corpse from the first death after calling LNS. I was then told that I was a liar and that he frapsed the whole thing to which I simply gave up and logged off and made this post. I've never been griefed like that in all my years of playing EQ in any form and I think that he should be banned for his behavior. I'll provide screenshots of logs and proof tomorrow

Goodbye Aeudaen you are DONE
Old 09-26-2015, 06:47 AM
Banned

You can start by clicking the blue server on char select
Old 09-26-2015, 07:53 AM
Banned

I mean lns does mean lns, as in loot and leave the zone for one hour. Also oot is a dumb spot to farm. Alot of wiz/dru bind there for these reasons. Try another spot or expect to get pvped on a pvp server in a popular farming spot.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Banned

• I killed you while you were quadding seafuries. After you died every mob in the quad was around 10% hp, i killed them all.
  • I linked you what they dropped. You were quite rustled by this. Apparently you ported me a few times in the past. Sorry.
  • ~15 Minutes later you chase me down with a wizard (Zaria <Pandemonium>) and i kill you again, you call LNS. You died in the middle of open water and couldn't find your corpse.

Exhibit A: The first two kills. LNS was called on the 2nd kill @ 04:37

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

• Shortly after you called LNS, I had to gate due to pvp from a shaman. For the next hour you spammed me with tells expressing your anger while I banked and did some trading.
  • The next kill on you occurred at 05:52. I zoned in about 5 minutes before the kill. When I was set up and buffed I set up some bait: Since I saw the AC PH was dead, I thanked you guys in /shout for leaving "an ancient cyclops" up for me. You came running fully geared along with Zaria to AC island, I assume to kill me.
  • I killed you again (Kill #3). You and Zaria continued to trash talk in /shout. I went about my business and checked on your corpse a few minutes later, there you were looting it! No LNS called in shout/ooc/say etc. I killed you again (Kill #4) because you were being sassy. At this point you claimed I violated your LNS. The LNS you called @ 04:37.

Exhibit B: Kills #3 and #4

Assuming it took 15-20 minutes for you to CR after kill #2, you either a) shouldn't have been in the zone or b) were open to pvp again after your LNS call at 04:37. Forget the fact that you were running your mouth the whole time.

TL;DR PVP Happened to OP, he got really rustled. More PVP happened and the frivolous petitionquest started. Also Mages in EQ have the highest skill ceiling of any class in any MMO.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  • I killed you while you were quadding seafuries. After you died every mob in the quad was around 10% hp, i killed them all.
  • I linked you what they dropped. You were quite rustled by this. Apparently you ported me a few times in the past. Sorry.
  • ~15 Minutes later you chase me down with a wizard (Zaria <Pandemonium>) and i kill you again, you call LNS. You died in the middle of open water and couldn't find your corpse.

Exhibit A: The first two kills. LNS was called on the 2nd kill @ 04:37

• Shortly after you called LNS, I had to gate due to pvp from a shaman. For the next hour you spammed me with tells expressing your anger while I banked and did some trading.
  • The next kill on you occurred at 05:52. I zoned in about 5 minutes before the kill. When I was set up and buffed I set up some bait: Since I saw the AC PH was dead, I thanked you guys in /shout for leaving "an ancient cyclops" up for me. You came running fully geared along with Zaria to AC island, I assume to kill me.
  • I killed you again (Kill #3). You and Zaria continued to trash talk in /shout. I went about my business and checked on your corpse a few minutes later, there you were looting it! No LNS called in shout/ooc/say etc. I killed you again (Kill #4) because you were being sassy. At this point you claimed I violated your LNS. The LNS you called @ 04:37.

Exhibit B: Kills #3 and #4

Assuming it took 15-20 minutes for you to CR after kill #2, you either a) shouldn't have been in the zone or b) were open to pvp again after your LNS call at 04:37. Forget the fact that you were running your mouth the whole time.

TL;DR PVP Happened to OP, he got really rustled. More PVP happened and the frivolous petitionquest started. Also Mages in EQ have the highest skill ceiling of any class in any MMO.
Stahp ruining our server with ur dirty PVP dawg!
Old 09-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by billhollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stahp ruining our server with ur dirty PVP dawg!
@ OP:

https://youtu.be/PWmfNeLs7fA?t=33
Old 09-26-2015, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aeudaen the 59 Mage from Red99

Never had to do this before but got killed 4 times tonight by Aeudaen once mid quad which he killed me then linked all the gems he stole from me on the pull. I called LNS and went to get my corpse and he had logged... He came back shortly after logging and This happened multiple times and the final offense was when I returned to OOT and got PK'd again mid fight called LNS to return to my corpse but had to swim all the way back... By the time I reached my corpse to retrieve it I got PKd while looting the corpse from the first death after calling LNS. I was then told that I was a liar and that he frapsed the whole thing to which I simply gave up and logged off and made this post. I've never been griefed like that in all my years of playing EQ in any form and I think that he should be banned for his behavior. I'll provide screenshots of logs and proof tomorrow

Goodbye Aeudaen you are DONE
Old 09-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Pvping on red99 is too risky and should be avoided at all costs.

These are the steps you need to perform when encountering another player:

1) See target

2) Is target in pvp range?

3) Is the target a known pal? Is the target naked (or do they just have shitty gear?)

4) Scroll up through the past 20 minutes of /ooc spam looking for a lns call in between the /wts CoS for 6k spam

5) Potentially, lns was called while you were zoning, so alt tab EQ and navigate your favorite internet browser to http://www.r99pvp.net/ooc.php. Double check the last 20 minutes of /ooc for a lns call

6) If no lns call has been made, go to your start menu and get fraps running. PVP losses can affect short term memory resulting in posts similar to the one above.

7) Start casting your first offensive spell.
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Old 09-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Fire Giant

I know its tough but you need to shake it off. Pvp happens
Old 09-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Banned

Might want to consider blue.