Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i post while working, even sunday np

sorry you cant afford windows

Quote:

jobs are for losers and poor people
1/10 troll at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 07-15-2019, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Saving 100 bucks is actually going to make you richer

Hope this helps

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:39 AM
Sarnak

If you can read the windows registry file from your hard drive you can find and export the product key, and if the product key is for a retail(not OEM) version of Windows 7 you can download a disk image from Microsoft.

Find the software registry hive on your bad HDD located at %windir%\system32\config\software and load it up using a registry editor. I haven't done this myself, but there are some tips for doing so here https://www.raymond.cc/blog/recover-...egistry-files/

Once you can search the registry you need to find the key named HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion and read the value named "DigitalProductId" and decode it using the tool at http://www.ed.scherer.name/Tools/Mic...IDDecoder.html

There are instructions on the page, but you need to change the offsets for Windows 7. Instead of grabbing the bytes at offsets 0034 through 0042 you need to get the 16 bytes at 0044 through 0052. Copy those hex bytes and use the tool on that web page to decode them and get your product key.

Once you have your key go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...nload/windows7 and input your key to download an installation ISO.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

Over at my friend’s house and his oven is beeping really loud with F11 displayed on the panel. Google says it’s glue on the circuit board. I’m going back to sleep.

So anyways. 3 different offers to move elsewhere atm. This friend and his wife offered me a room and that gives me access to a better college for nursing clinicals. Another friend did the same earlier with a place in downtown Frederick and easy access to that waiting or salon job I’m considering. This would make making money easier / better (any) nightlife / further from a pretty well regarded nursing program / hospital for clinicals. Finally, two other friends want me to go to LA or Seattle with them, which would probably mean no school for a year at least... but better coast and everything. I just made irl friends with a makeup artist from LA who looks amazing in a bikini, too. Unfortunately LA is located in Los Angeles. Need advice please.

I really want to have a degree before I go to the west coast, but I’m afraid I’m gonnna get stuck here in Maryland if I wait to do that. Which wouldn’t be the end of the world because Hopkins and University of Maryland Schol of Nursing here and I wanted to do one of them for graduate school...
Last edited by Cecily; 07-15-2019 at 07:12 AM..
Old 07-16-2019, 01:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over at my friend’s house and his oven is beeping really loud with F11 displayed on the panel. Google says it’s glue on the circuit board. I’m going back to sleep.

So anyways. 3 different offers to move elsewhere atm. This friend and his wife offered me a room and that gives me access to a better college for nursing clinicals. Another friend did the same earlier with a place in downtown Frederick and easy access to that waiting or salon job I’m considering. This would make making money easier / better (any) nightlife / further from a pretty well regarded nursing program / hospital for clinicals. Finally, two other friends want me to go to LA or Seattle with them, which would probably mean no school for a year at least... but better coast and everything. I just made irl friends with a makeup artist from LA who looks amazing in a bikini, too. Unfortunately LA is located in Los Angeles. Need advice please.

I really want to have a degree before I go to the west coast, but I’m afraid I’m gonnna get stuck here in Maryland if I wait to do that. Which wouldn’t be the end of the world because Hopkins and University of Maryland Schol of Nursing here and I wanted to do one of them for graduate school...
My advice, don't move to Seattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Last edited by Auvdar; 07-16-2019 at 01:54 AM..
Closed Thread