Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

That's good!
I'll test it out tonight if nobody has responded by then.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Large Bat

I'm in Kaladim now. It's accurate horizontally, but not vertically. The section you spliced in at the top is off by about 50 in the y axis.

P.S. I will try to annotate the image with the correct coordinates.
Last edited by Backle; 07-07-2019 at 02:56 PM..
Old 07-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Large Bat

Upon further examination, it only appears to be off by 30 at the lowest of the three points annotated. The upper two appear to be accurate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nkaladim2_annotated.jpg (21.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in Kaladim now. It's accurate horizontally, but not vertically. The section you spliced in at the top is off by about 50 in the y axis.

P.S. I will try to annotate the image with the correct coordinates.
Great!

Also I just wanted to announce that the loc maps should now work for mobs with multiple locations (in the same zone ... we're going to have to live without the mobs that have multiple zones for awhile, as those are trickier to implement).

Check out http://wiki.project1999.com/A_Dervish_Thug to see multiple Xs on a single map [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upon further examination, it only appears to be off by 30 at the lowest of the three points annotated. The upper two appear to be accurate.
That may not be bad. I've found that every map is off a little. Not drawn perfectly. The X is sometimes "just" outside a wall when the npc is inside. But that is a map problem and it is "close enough" to find the mob.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Highpass Hold has no grid on its map.
We will need to have one figured out in order to do that zone.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:24 AM
Skeleton

I'm working on Surefall Glade, but for some reason I can no longer edit the wiki to mark it as 'in progress'.

I tried logging out and back into the wiki, but now I can't log in and get the following message:

Login error
Project 1999 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

I have cookies enabled, so I just assume the wiki is having issues at the moment.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm working on Surefall Glade, but for some reason I can no longer edit the wiki to mark it as 'in progress'.

I tried logging out and back into the wiki, but now I can't log in and get the following message:

Login error
Project 1999 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

I have cookies enabled, so I just assume the wiki is having issues at the moment.
When you have the developer tools open (either hit F12 or right-click and inspect anything on the page), click and hold the refresh button. That should give you the option to "Empty Cache and Hard Reload". Do that, and then afterwards try logging out and back in.

Hopefully that will fix it.

Also, I'm pleased to report that thanks to the efforts of several volunteers (including two who have gone above and beyond the call of duty to add numerous non-city zones ... even though there's no reward in doing so), the wiki has a lot more supported zones now! At the moment the list is up to:
  • Eastern Wastes
  • Rivervale
  • North Qeynos
  • South Qeynos
  • Northern Felwithe
  • Oggok
  • Southern Felwithe
  • Halas
  • East Commonlands
  • West Commonlands
  • South Kaladim
  • Kithicor Forest
  • East Karana
  • Butcherblock Mountains
  • Greater Faydark
  • North Karana

But there's still plenty of city zones left for anyone who wants to earn some plat! Check http://wiki.project1999.com/Loc_Maps to see what's left.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Skeleton

Since I can't currently edit the wiki (I am afraid your suggestion didn't fix my issue, Loramin) I just wanted to let everyone know that I submitted Surefall Glade and Kelethin.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am now having the same issue when trying to log into the wiki.
I can log into the forums just fine.
This is the message I get:

Login error

I have checked and I have cookies enabled. I also did the cache reset.

I also sent in West Karana and Qeynos Hills
Closed Thread