Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Default Crevolutionists

The Theory of Crevolution"

If nothingness did exist, wouldn't the mere fact that it is identifiable mean it was no longer nothing, but something? It would have to have a distinguishable trait that man could see, hear, smell, feel, or even taste. So if nothingness is impossible, then a constant existence of something must have always existed. Thus being the "Source" of all that is Life and Unlife. This Constant existence must have had every feature "Man" & "Nature" possess at the maximum capacity if we believe man evolved from "Nature." If man evolved from Nature and Nature materialized from the Constant then all of Man's activity both Good & Evil is to be considered the intent by Nature and the Constant.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Please understand that when I say this, I say it as someone who suffers from a mental illness (bipolar): I know, for a fact, that chemicals in your brain can make your religious, or at least make you have lots of thoughts about God and other religious topics.

People like to think their mind /thoughts are their own and completely independent of their "meat" or body (including their brain) ... but they're not. Your brain heavily affects what your mind thinks, and just like every other body part, sometimes it doesn't function properly.

Where I'm going with all this is, when you start posting religious theories on elf sim message boards, there's a very high probability that something isn't working properly in your brain. That fact might make it all the harder for you belive me when I say this, but please try and listen anyway: you should seek out the appropriate assistance from healthcare professionals.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

HalflingPower is the worst troll account yet.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Jesus was a Jew. Why do you hate Jesus?
Old 07-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

This post has nothing to do with religion, Jews, or Jesus. It’s merely an observation of scientific standards used to prove the existence of “X”. In this case X = nothingness.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

What part are you referring to, please elaborate?
Old 07-10-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your said your wife was a lesbian
he got a dick so good even lesbians love it

nice
Old 07-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The premise that something comes from nothing
So we’re in agreement, welcome to Crevolutionism. You have taken the first step to enlightenment.

So is it safe to say the “Big Bang” is a farce?
Last edited by Blitzers; 07-10-2019 at 04:16 PM..
Old 07-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Like all things in the universe nothing can exist as both something, and nothing, simultaneously.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Crevolutioniam is the gayest word I've ever read
The Constant is all things, so yes homosexuality would be within the Crevolutionary ideal.
Closed Thread