Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 12:31 PM
Large Rat

That would be a huge help and we would appreciate it! Where can we meet? I will tip of course, any number of pieces will help us. We only have about 3 plat between the three of us since we purchased some armor for the necro and my shaman, as well as a better stick for our monk.
Old 07-18-2019, 02:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khidash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be a huge help and we would appreciate it! Where can we meet? I will tip of course, any number of pieces will help us. We only have about 3 plat between the three of us since we purchased some armor for the necro and my shaman, as well as a better stick for our monk.
I will add you to my friends and we can coordinate when I see you online.
Old 07-18-2019, 02:11 PM
Large Rat

Okay! Thanks! If you want, you can add Frohman, that is the name of the monk. He’ll be on today more than I will be.
Old 07-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

You guys can look me up too - Jakorsis, 16 SHD. Would round out your team with a tank. Heh.

If your necro has all the 4th level nec spells, you can skip this, but there's a quest in West Cabilis that yields a random 1st/4th Necro spell on completion. It requires some hunting in LOIO as well as FOB, but it kept my costs down for my 9/15 spells.

Curscale Armor is pretty much equivalent to Raw Silk. The Training Bag quest in Cabilis yields armor roughly equivalent to Cured Silk, although I didn't end up needing to do this. Kurn's has been pretty good to me.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys can look me up too - Jakorsis, 16 SHD. Would round out your team with a tank. Heh.

If your necro has all the 4th level nec spells, you can skip this, but there's a quest in West Cabilis that yields a random 1st/4th Necro spell on completion. It requires some hunting in LOIO as well as FOB, but it kept my costs down for my 9/15 spells.

Curscale Armor is pretty much equivalent to Raw Silk. The Training Bag quest in Cabilis yields armor roughly equivalent to Cured Silk, although I didn't end up needing to do this. Kurn's has been pretty good to me.
Thanks for the advice! Currently my Shaman is rocking mostly Curscale, save for the two pieces that were donated which are better. We’d love to party with you but we are still level 7. Had some pulling issues the past few days. Getting the hang of it though.

Shout out to everyone whose helped us with gear and advice! Special shout out to Boosters the monk for partying with us when we run into one another!
Closed Thread