Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

At least make the thread title have your name in it so people know which posts are just spam
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:37 PM
Aviak

excellent vids keep it up
plus I love the exo tells lol
Old 07-21-2019, 12:43 PM
Orc

Haha Tomis! I’m famous now!! Good to see you Tomis. Keep doing your thing Rupes!
Old 07-21-2019, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

I do think itd be great if there was a single thread (or forum channel?) where people can freely post their live streams and live stream content primarily, I know I would love to have a collection of videos and such all in one place.

I also want to point out I am not suggesting this to appease the neenernany poopoo people that are upset there are people in the universe that like to have fun, but to put everything in one place because I'd like to just go to the p99tube and channel surf sometimes is all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

:summons loramin: "did you know that there is this wiki page that has a direct link to every youtube video or twitch channel that displays p99 content etc etc..."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2019, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least make the thread title have your name in it so people know which posts are just spam
It shows who posted the thread, write under the post. You also dont have to click the link once you enter the post.
Old 07-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do think itd be great if there was a single thread (or forum channel?) where people can freely post their live streams and live stream content primarily, I know I would love to have a collection of videos and such all in one place.

I also want to point out I am not suggesting this to appease the neenernany poopoo people that are upset there are people in the universe that like to have fun, but to put everything in one place because I'd like to just go to the p99tube and channel surf sometimes is all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

:summons loramin: "did you know that there is this wiki page that has a direct link to every youtube video or twitch channel that displays p99 content etc etc..."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you know that anyone can make any page they want in the wiki? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-21-2019, 01:36 PM
Banned

I think you're great, guy. Thanks for free entertainment
Old 07-21-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you know that anyone can make any page they want in the wiki? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea but why should I go through all that trouble when you and I both know youll make the page eventually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2019, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea but why should I go through all that trouble when you and I both know youll make the page eventually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh, because I have a very long list of wiki projects, and any number of them might happen before I get around to making a videos page (especially since personally I'm just not big on watching people play EverQuest ... unless that person is Kraddock of course).

Just to give you an idea, I have a bookmarks folder called "Wiki To Do", which has links to forum posts and other things I need to add to the wiki ...

... and it currently has 94 bookmarks in it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plus, most of those are things to add to existing pages; it largely doesn't even include my ideas for new pages.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-21-2019, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh, because I have a very long list of wiki projects, and any number of them might happen before I get around to making a videos page (especially since personally I'm just not big on watching people play EverQuest ... unless that person is Kraddock of course).

Just to give you an idea, I have a bookmarks folder called "Wiki To Do", which has links to forum posts and other things I need to add to the wiki ...

... and it currently has 94 bookmarks in it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plus, most of those are things to add to existing pages; it largely doesn't even include my ideas for new pages.
hey youll be sad when the quest is over so enjoy the journey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread