Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

If the spawns were down and the players were nearby, you moved in on their camp. IF you really wanted to dispute the camp with the group already there, they have the option to squat where (within their crawl zone) they prefer to camp. If they choose the area you wanted to camp a drop, tough titties.

Seems pretty obvious that the necro was in the wrong ... but that the OP was also not very helpful in how he approached the situation.

My experience with 99.9% of people I've met in the grouping/casual realm of p99 is that you start the process of conflict resolution politely, things tend to be handled well. If you start the conflict resolution process like a twat, even nice and reasonable people are likely to give you significant push-back - arguments and drama ensues.

Next time I'd bet a polite tell to explain the situation would have worked out in everyone's favor.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-23-2016, 08:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More or less that was my understanding involving the server camp rules.

I show up, spawns are cleared. No players are in sight or remotely close to the location.
Over 10 minutes pass. I summon a pet in plain sight and wait.
All 3 spawns pop. Still no one around. I go for it.

No one on this board has ever played a game of "mother may I?" in that situation I'll bet. And I don't appreciate your saying I KS'd you and stole every frog in the area, OP. Lying as hard as you can about something in an effort to make yourself more right is supposed to end in grammer school, guy.
This guy is a major liar too we were right next to him during the first respawn and i started typing the message to him during the first mob then he proceeded to kill 2 more mobs in front of me, one of which I agroed, we were present at the camp for 3 hours straight
Old 05-23-2016, 08:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the spawns were down and the players were nearby, you moved in on their camp. IF you really wanted to dispute the camp with the group already there, they have the option to squat where (within their crawl zone) they prefer to camp. If they choose the area you wanted to camp a drop, tough titties.

Seems pretty obvious that the necro was in the wrong ... but that the OP was also not very helpful in how he approached the situation.

My experience with 99.9% of people I've met in the grouping/casual realm of p99 is that you start the process of conflict resolution politely, things tend to be handled well. If you start the conflict resolution process like a twat, even nice and reasonable people are likely to give you significant push-back - arguments and drama ensues.

Next time I'd bet a polite tell to explain the situation would have worked out in everyone's favor.
I felt like I was polite to him but then he continued to stay at the camp and ks us or kill our mobs so me and the person left the camp upset cause we can't out damage a 52 necro in our 30's and we petitioned him
Old 05-24-2016, 01:27 AM
Banned

The real question is, how relevant is a 52 necro on an 6 year old emulated server of a 17 year old elf sim?

(cause you would think 17 years might have been long enough for that necro to reach 53, or maybe 52.4) because I think that would make things way more relevant.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

Wouldn't the correct response hav ben here for you to simply say "hey, I'm just here for a quest drop off the nokta shaman. as long as you guys kep clearing the spawn spot and let me have any noktas that spawn I won't touch any of your other mobs." I get my item you guys get exp, and we be friends instead of enemies.

Then sing kumbaya , we are the children, winds of change or whatever sappy shit you are into.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:31 AM
Sarnak

OP confirmed a drama starting hoe
Old 05-24-2016, 08:17 AM
Fire Giant

is it true you lost your pinky in taymoo?
Closed Thread