Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2020, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

gonna get banned for doxin yourself lol
Mackaroni <Seal Team> - Human Monk
Old 01-26-2020, 04:59 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's this early into 2020 and this got already won the dumbfuck award. Send some updates when your shit starts getting hacked.
"...and this got already won..." You have become better at drdrake (1)
Old 01-26-2020, 05:01 PM
Banned

I would never bother to proof read an rnf post from my phone
Banned

But I will continue to call you a dumbfuck you dumbfuck
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gonna get banned for doxin yourself lol
I don't think I doxxed myself. I posted my address no different than any letter people send to another. That isn't doxxing, it is just posting what a person is already well aware of. It is another way of saying I don't give two shits.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:03 PM
Kobold

Yeah pack of lunch charmed you or something that guy is a super troll who's wastes everyone's time
Old 01-26-2020, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2020, 05:06 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah pack of lunch charmed you or something that guy is a super troll who's wastes everyone's time
His incessant tells to me weren't worth continuing. Unfortunately, the "retraction" only had him bump up his tells to me. So yes, as far as wasting time, I figured whatever; he is a dime a dozen, Patches is a whole different story well outside EQ.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen in the game. We expect all forum members to respect each other's privacy.

You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to: name, address, phone numbers, pictures, employer's, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases, email addresses, social media accounts etc.

There is zero tolerance for posting someone’s real life information. Those that violate this rule will be banned and such posts will be deleted.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen in the game. We expect all forum members to respect each other's privacy.

You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to: name, address, phone numbers, pictures, employer's, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases, email addresses, social media accounts etc.

There is zero tolerance for posting someone’s real life information. Those that violate this rule will be banned and such posts will be deleted.
Most likely even if you are enough of a dumbfuck to do it to yourself. We'll see!
Closed Thread