Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you were relevant?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u dissapeared before tmo got into vp , y loged back when tmo had monopoly beggin for help to lvl up, because yes u were not even 60 and allowed to try trak even .

u got some loot and dissapeared again, resurface later to beg eccezan for a epic mage mq . and for what? to wipe us in a trak when u did forgot to resummon ur pet and being main reason bda got his first ever trak kill agaisnt tmo.

on the few raids u did u managed to be beaten in dmg by even nizzler monk , and on ur mage by deathproof.

then u left when one night u got mocked on ventrilo and angel eyes made u cry.

But imo ur best momment was backing derubael as the best gm ever 2 weeks before it was found he banned people and sold their accounts for rmt .

there is a 2word wich describe ur tenure in tmo and p99 at perfection: knob gobbler
And yet when people think of TMO I'm always in the conversation.

Guess that's why you have have a hard on for me. Looks like you haven't learned how to communicate like a human in the last six years either you french dog.

But I love you either way my TMO brother! And the girl I poured wax on ended up marrying a friend of mine and ruined his life lol.
Old 07-27-2020, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

What is this, a 17 page post about TMO? Almost reminds me of the golden days of p99 when RnF was actually entertaining occasionally.

Obligatory "TMO just inherited the server once IB won Kunark and got bored."
Old 07-27-2020, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet when people think of TMO I'm always in the conversation.

Guess that's why you have have a hard on for me. Looks like you haven't learned how to communicate like a human in the last six years either you french dog.

But I love you either way my TMO brother! And the girl I poured wax on ended up marrying a friend of mine and ruined his life lol.
french now? technicaly i´m american and spanish but french now?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

U were in the conversation because all what u did was to type in forums and barely played.

alarti atleast was original and knew how to play and he loved forum trolling, although he got realy pissed when they leaked his rl info and was phoned in the job.
a info u actualy leaked lol
Old 07-27-2020, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this, a 17 page post about TMO? Almost reminds me of the golden days of p99 when RnF was actually entertaining occasionally.

Obligatory "TMO just inherited the server once IB won Kunark and got bored."
ib did not won kunark , they lost the original train wars .Tmo was laid down by staff using the froovygate as casus belli to dismantle the guild and have a friendly server before velious release .
Old 07-27-2020, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you were relevant?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u dissapeared before tmo got into vp , y loged back when tmo had monopoly beggin for help to lvl up, because yes u were not even 60 and allowed to try trak even .

u got some loot and dissapeared again, resurface later to beg eccezan for a epic mage mq . and for what? to wipe us in a trak when u did forgot to resummon ur pet and being main reason bda got his first ever trak kill agaisnt tmo.

on the few raids u did u managed to be beaten in dmg by even nizzler monk , and on ur mage by deathproof.

then u left when one night u got mocked on ventrilo and angel eyes made u cry.

But imo ur best momment was backing derubael as the best gm ever 2 weeks before it was found he banned people and sold their accounts for rmt .

there is a 2word wich describe ur tenure in tmo and p99 at perfection: knob gobbler
angel eyes? some of the biggest neckbeards really need to get outside
Old 07-27-2020, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
angel eyes? some of the biggest neckbeards really need to get outside
Fazlazen and portsche where laughing their arses off that nite .Wasnt first time although Zereh put him once on his place for being a creeper .
Old 07-27-2020, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
ib did not won kunark , they lost the original train wars .Tmo was laid down by staff using the froovygate as casus belli to dismantle the guild and have a friendly server before velious release .
I was joking around... no one should care about arguing over who won Kunark at this point.

That said, IB (technically TR) 100% did win Kunark. Fite me.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was joking around... no one should care about arguing over who won Kunark at this point.

That said, IB (technically TR) 100% did win Kunark. Fite me.
No realy the real winner of kunark was hoku since he managed to raise the guild to the top untill velious launched,Neither tmo, ib or Tr where alive .

Now if we think tmo and Tr dealed a vp rotation , where Tr struggled ( like it happened to tmo over time ,he loat more and more solid players and had to rely on others of less quality or wich realy where not on top of the game played ) and then break it reforming again as ib just to launch the train wars in full scale .

tmo did won because ib break and left for Eqmac.

it`s the natural state of the game though guild have their peaks and momments then eventualy drop down and others raise and take their place .

in the personal ,enjoyed it , not for the drama but for how the competition btw both guild went on.

Watching players like Hokushin, necrious ,Fazlazen,Brut (fucking ogre king) and a long list of players fighting over vp was the most fun i had in a mmo outside the rvr in warhammer online.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No realy the real winner of kunark was hoku since he managed to raise the guild to the top untill velious launched,Neither tmo, ib or Tr where alive .

Now if we think tmo and Tr dealed a vp rotation , where Tr struggled ( like it happened to tmo over time ,he loat more and more solid players and had to rely on others of less quality or wich realy where not on top of the game played ) and then break it reforming again as ib just to launch the train wars in full scale .

tmo did won because ib break and left for Eqmac.

it`s the natural state of the game though guild have their peaks and momments then eventualy drop down and others raise and take their place .

in the personal ,enjoyed it , not for the drama but for how the competition btw both guild went on.

Watching players like Hokushin, necrious ,Fazlazen,Brut (fucking ogre king) and a long list of players fighting over vp was the most fun i had in a mmo outside the rvr in warhammer online.
Addendum i loved training the fuck outta kinsawtz and in exchange certain ib female monk lizard trained the tortue .
we had a deal to see how much the body count would raise and the winner would pay 500 pp for each kill

Adriana killed 23 times tortue i just managed 11 on kin
Old 07-27-2020, 09:40 PM
Banned

Chances are all of you lost at kunark, and life

bad
Closed Thread