Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DARVO refers to a reaction perpetrators of wrong doing, particularly sexual offenders, may display in response to being held accountable for their behavior. DARVO stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." The perpetrator or offender may Deny the behavior, Attack the individual doing the confronting, and Reverse the roles of Victim and Offender such that the perpetrator assumes the victim role and turns the true victim -- or the whistle blower -- into an alleged offender. This occurs, for instance, when an actually guilty perpetrator assumes the role of "falsely accused" and attacks the accuser's credibility and blames the accuser of being the perpetrator of a false accusation.
This is incredibly ironic coming from someone with a long history of painting them self as a victim, while at the same time perpetually starting shit with others... you know, exactly like you're doing right now?
Old 07-30-2020, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Another abuser comes out of the wood work. Don't twist your behavior around on me.
Old 07-30-2020, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another abuser comes out of the wood work. Don't twist your behavior around on me.
Yup, same Cecily as ever, always the victim. People calling you out for being toxic and shitty towards everyone isn't the same thing as abuse. I mean, do you even play anymore? You seem to just hang around the forums to post snide comments and shit on people, and then claim you're being attacked whenever people respond.
Old 07-30-2020, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

"(1) DARVO was commonly used by individuals who were confronted; (2) women were more likely to be exposed to DARVO than men during confrontations; (3) the three components of DARVO were positively correlated, supporting the theoretical construction of DARVO; and (4) higher levels of exposure to DARVO during a confrontation were associated with increased perceptions of self-blame among the confronters. These results provide evidence for the existence of DARVO as a perpetrator strategy and establish a relationship between DARVO exposure and feelings of self-blame. Exploring DARVO aids in understanding how perpetrators are able to enforce victims’ silence through the mechanism of self-blame."
Old 07-30-2020, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

DENY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I made Forsaken I had a couple res sticks and none else of the guild bank. I did not and never had control of the TMO guild bank. Way to spin a false narrative though.
ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch that enrage Cecily. You talk shit about me and others leadership and you cant even play the simplest class in EQ

Reverse Victim and Offender

Quote:
And for the record, mine or Radens leadership had nothing to do with TMOs downfall. It was players like you being terrible and IB coming back working with FE to shit stomp us. <We Only Log In for PD> Killed TMO, and you were a top member of that guild00.
Old 07-30-2020, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

I mean, that might all be applicable if it weren't for the fact that you initiated this all by attacking him initially, making you the abuser in this situation. You're now trying to deflect with armchair psychology to paint yourself as the victim when he responded to your attack.

Maybe if this were an isolated incident it wouldn't be so transparent, but shitting on people and then acting like a victim has literally been your MO for like the past 5+ years.
Old 07-30-2020, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, same Cecily as ever, always the victim. People calling you out for being toxic and shitty towards everyone isn't the same thing as abuse. I mean, do you even play anymore? You seem to just hang around the forums to post snide comments and shit on people, and then claim you're being attacked whenever people respond.
never was toxic to me , but i saw plenty of sneer comments ,insults to cecily just for being his own.
low dps? as far i remember only dps beat cecily was Atmas on his wiz .
only loggin for pd? cecily had very high RA.considerin there was a clique on tmo doing pd on his own and not doing batphones that statement is highly doubtfull.

By the time Detoxx got his hold on tmo i was the last active original tmo member pre merger wich still played at all. and Yes quality has droped quite alot but cecily was one of the last quality members wich remain in guild .

Nut to be honest if a mouthbreather called me faggot i would NOT CONCEDE[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2020, 07:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is incredibly ironic coming from someone with a long history of painting them self as a victim, while at the same time perpetually starting shit with others... you know, exactly like you're doing right now?
BTW maybe u can help me wtf did Hammer than ex ib folks harrased me poor paladin confusing him with that dorf .
over the years i have talked few old ib memebrs and none know for sure what he did
Old 07-30-2020, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW maybe u can help me wtf did Hammer than ex ib folks harrased me poor paladin confusing him with that dorf .
over the years i have talked few old ib memebrs and none know for sure what he did
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here (not being a dick, just know there is a language barrier)...

I remember Hammer the Paladin. He was a super nice dude with a really bizarre taste in music. I remember calling him out once in vent because whenever he would talk I could hear him blasting some Bette Midler in the background lol. As far as I know he never did anything negative on the server, just kind of ghosted like a lot of other people during the PoSky era. Lots of old IB people burned out during Sky and never came back.
Old 07-30-2020, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
And for the record, mine or Radens leadership had nothing to do with TMOs downfall. It was players like you being terrible and IB coming back working with FE to shit stomp us. <We Only Log In for PD> Killed TMO, and you were a top member of that guild00.
love raden great chap .But u have iron balls to make such claims, u single handed killed the eu crew of tmo . that made u lost atleast 10 players . u created incesant guild drama being a toxic cunt toward ur guild members. u took guild master role 1/3 of the memebers just called it.

Long terms members with some exceptions left .most of the old people realy did not wanted to play with you because they had enough of ur bull shit and ur clique .

what killed tmo wasnt u at all to be honest, Tmo was a dead walking corpse since rogean got fed up and wanted a clean slate of the game for new expansion and use froovygate to clean up the table.

and he won
Closed Thread