Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you expect from these career unemployeds?
I've decided to get a job in professional protesting (not rioting and looting, to start).

If shit collapses I think I could be a bounty hunter in the post-apocalyptic landscape...I'm thinking of a mix between the Gunslinger and Dog the Bounty Hunter for my persona.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've decided to get a job in professional protesting (not rioting and looting, to start).

If shit collapses I think I could be a bounty hunter in the post-apocalyptic landscape...I'm thinking of a mix between the Gunslinger and Dog the Bounty Hunter for my persona.
As long as you aren't a Patty Mayo, then i'm coo with that. No no not patty mayonaisse...
Old 09-14-2020, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dog has the best haircut so should be an easy choice.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't try and flex forum rules

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=324850

Swearing / Cursing
Keep thread subjects clean
. Swearing/Cursing is allowed within threads, to an extent. Don't overdo it.
Sunder bro. It's Guava from Red man. Why do you guys put up with so much blatant disrespect from obviously weirdo-esque individuals.

It really lowers the morale of those that legit want to just have some fun gaming and enjoy everything you awesome staff do. But being surrounded by some really fucking weird people is a major boner killer.

I know you guy's do all of this basically for free (besides those of us who donate due to respect and loyalty) but man. Just get rid of these clowns.

Tell Llandris I miss him and said hello for me please mate.
Yer bro Guava Jelly.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:07 PM
Banned

Also some insight into the leader of Kingdom.

I had good luck with the Lord in Lguk and happened to get double SSOYs back to back. I forget his name (was a mage leading at the time - sorry for my bad memory bro!) But I gave a Yak to him free because he said his son really could use one.

Forward a few weeks later and he tells me how his son literally saved their entire Hate raid due to the yak procs goin' off like mad! You could see it was a genuinely awesome moment between a father and a son and he was stoked as heck.

That is the kind of stuff you can't buy - genuine good feeling gratitude. Just him relating that to me makes me think highly of him - and most of his guild.

They are good folks - especially the mage guy leading - if it's still him. So before you cast a stone, you should get to know people man!

Sheeeesh,
yer Green server pal Keeth
Old 09-14-2020, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

That mage guy is no longer in kingdom, and wasnt the guild leader. fyi. But he is an amazing guy, so is his son(who did save a hate raid was epic)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 09-14-2020, 09:54 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being surrounded by some really fucking weird people is a major boner killer.
Respectively disagree.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Respectively disagree.
Can't kill this guy's boner. It's why they pay him the big bucks.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Respectively disagree.
Lol made me laugh but man - you know what I meant butthead!

<3!!
Old 09-15-2020, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

If you ever promise a camp to someone and then go linkdead you have to run to your car and drive to your uncle's house topspeed with your EQ install on a thumbstick and when you get there you kick your pedo uncle off his box and install EQ and just hope you can log in and make the necessary amends before the pedo police show up.
Closed Thread