Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Banned

Immersion levels are off the charts.

Go outside, nerds
Old 01-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is not the point I was making. The point I was making was that earlier on when you were learning zland, It was uncontested or near uncontested. You could wipe die and try again multiple times in any given spawn, giving your people a bit more understanding each encounter how do do it right. FA would have only 2 or 3 instances to learn a bit, while rampage could have learned a bit of info all in 1 encounter.
Are you a time traveler from before winter 2000?
Old 01-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by central scrutinizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you a time traveler from before winter 2000?
The way we played and the encounters we did back when this content was released is significantly different than the way we do this now.

Resists and melee stats still not quite right.. ect.

Anyone actually believe that soltanak was this hard on live? 50k is the number I hear that ramapage spends to kill that guy.

Myself personally I never did zland on live, I'd imagine there are many others too. I'd also imagine back on live there wasn't this FTE = ALL for raiding. People actually cleared their way down to zland (or other raid encounters) and had a bit of time actually. Here stuff dies soon as it catches first breath, on live back in the day some of these mobs would be up all day.

So yes there is a bit of a learning curve.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Banned

Rampage spin team in full effect.

Yikes. I've never seen a guild so uniformly bad at RNF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's like if dafier had 12 accounts
Old 01-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who ninja looted your lance and head at ring war?
I zoned into GD nude, as is tradition, to find a bunch of /ooc upsetness. There was talk of breaking one's face into even more pieces than previously was the norm and account-wide bans. I was so surprised at the lack of juicy RnF about this. How is this amazing human being's in game name not being circulated?
Old 01-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Aviak

>Devs despawn Rampages Zlandicar for doing this exact same pull
>Forsaken gets told this
>They ignore it and get rekt anyway
>Premiere raiding guild
Old 01-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
That is not the point I was making. The point I was making was that earlier on when you were learning zland, It was uncontested or near uncontested. You could wipe die and try again multiple times in any given spawn, giving your people a bit more understanding each encounter how do do it right. FA would have only 2 or 3 instances to learn a bit, while rampage could have learned a bit of info all in 1 encounter.
FA has contested about 25 Zlandicars according to my raid logs. I didn't know Zlandicar was rocket science and needed hours and hours of practice outside of the year of beta raiding that went on. But tell me more about 15 year old content.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfufighting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPMX...ature=youtu.be

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Video quality sucks, spend some of that RMT on a new computer please.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Video quality sucks, spend some of that RMT on a new computer please.
Good enough to see that your guild is terrible
Old 01-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FA has contested about 25 Zlandicars according to my raid logs. I didn't know Zlandicar was rocket science and needed hours and hours of practice outside of the year of beta raiding that went on. But tell me more about 15 year old content.
Showing up in the zone is entirely different than actually establishing FTE and getting a pull. Not everyone is so dedicated to a game that they actually bothered to raid hours upon hours to beta raid when there was ABSOLUTELY anything else to do. Some peoples play experiences are different than yours.
Closed Thread