Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 11:49 PM
Banned

My question is how is he afk hitting the afk checks and doesn't loot the corpse yet he is checking the afk boxes?

I know the answer to this and how its done. Just posing the question that actually matters here. Not the rot, not the people who are mad about the rot, how was he passing the afk checks, are you telling me he passed all the AFK checks and then in the span of a few minutes went afk and it rotted?

more like something smells rotten if you ask me.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My question is how is he afk hitting the afk checks and doesn't loot the corpse yet he is checking the afk boxes?

I know the answer to this and how its done. Just posing the question that actually matters here. Not the rot, not the people who are mad about the rot, how was he passing the afk checks, are you telling me he passed all the AFK checks and then in the span of a few minutes went afk and it rotted?

more like something smells rotten if you ask me.
I dont know, I do know, that according to my guildy the guy had said he was passing out. And that the last afk check was about 10 minutes before it dropped. So the person either passed that last afk check, or didnt get kicked from the list because the next afk check didnt come till after it had rotted. And you dont get kicked till the next afk check, after the one you failed to respond too.
Closed Thread