Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 02:59 AM
Banned

I mean, it’s not a guarantee that a girl is going to have a robust and fulfilling social circle. That’s usually the ideal for all of us, but it’s not a guarantee

Take my dad and stepmom for example. They have friends yea, but they don’t hang out with them that much. They used to work together (until he retired with a pension) at the same office doing the same job, then come home together, and that was their life. And on the weekends, they’d spend the entire weekend doing stuff together. I told my dad countless times “yknow that’s co-dependent as fuck right?” but he somehow makes it work for going on 12 years now since his divorce. They don’t get sick of each other or even fight

So the smaller the girl’s social circle, the more time she is probably going to spend around you, unless she’s a big introvert. And if she has to spend the bulk of her free time around you, your personality is gonna matter to some degree because that’s what she has to interact with all day

Also I think age matters in regards to how much weight we put on personality; as we get older and realize looks fade, personality begins to matter more, because eventually when we’re old decrepit fucks that’s all we have left until we become senile old decrepit fucks
Old 01-18-2022, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

the fact that human beings actually hook up and make more humans is really quite extraordinary if you think about it enough.

imagine sex, but without any sort of attraction or motivation to engage in it.

"I'm supposed to put my thing where? - Have you seen what comes out of there!"

this whole thing called life, existence, whatever, its really quite preposterous

all of life, really all of it, is nothing more than an exercise in perpetuating more life

there is nothing more to life.

if you think that there is, you haven't thought deep enough.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:42 AM
Planar Protector

So, a bunch of self replicating computers enter a bar..

But one thing that is interesting is that females can fall madly and deeply in love after menopauses, so it may indicate partnership is more for survival than preproduction.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

menopause only stops factory production, but orders keep on coming in anyway.

love is nothing more than a neurochemical process that evolution gifted us for stronger social groups, which ended up being necessary given that human offspring are utterly senseless and defenseless for a few YEARS, while a newborn gazelle is running with the herd literally 5 minutes after its birth

sentience is kind of a huge evolutionary oopsie, it has effectively halted human evolution. The weakest of our species aren't culled anymore, due to this "sympathy" thing, we elevate the worst of our genetic products via social programs, special schooling etc. Then we put them in groups, so they find each other and roll their unfortunate genetic dice together.

Yay humans.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:59 AM
Planar Protector

bunch of cronenburg computers

edit: ironic how we make computers out of machines, I wonder if machines made computers out of organs
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2022 at 04:02 AM..
Old 01-18-2022, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bunch of cronenburg computers

edit: ironic how we make computers out of machines, I wonder if machines made computers out of organs
This I have pondered, but to no conclusion.

Is the cycle of the universe that machine makes animal, then animal makes machine, vice versa ad infinitum?

i guess simulation theory is more plausible.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Jordy Pete is inappropiately approriating Korean culture with his assigned partner idea.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2022, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny to me to see all the young people shill for corporations like the consumer whores my generation tried so hard to avoid becoming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s just a YouTube thing. Once you have become popular enough to have 100k+ views and subscribers, you put ads on your video and do promos at the start. There’s no reason not to, it’s free money. You can then take that money and hire a professional video editor who you can send your vids to, have them edit them for you, maybe give it a snappy intro, and send it back. Most of the time in making vids is editing them, so this can save someone a lot of time

You will almost never find someone with hundreds of thousands of subs on YouTube who doesn’t run ads and promos. It’s free money
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jordy Pete is inappropiately approriating Korean culture with his assigned partner idea.

North or south? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 01-20-2022 at 08:39 AM..
Old 01-20-2022, 02:14 PM
Banned

got some advice

1. stop being an incel
2. stop talking on elf forums
Old 01-20-2022, 02:16 PM
Banned

im actually losing IQ everytime starkind makes a post

holy moly
Closed Thread