Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2022, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

I still think Linkin Park is pretty bad ass. Lots of nostalgia listening to them. They were the real deal back when I was in high school 20 years ago (yeesh).
Old 01-19-2022, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still think Linkin Park is pretty bad ass. Lots of nostalgia listening to them. They were the real deal back when I was in high school 20 years ago (yeesh).
Do you know about the child sex trafficking documentary Chester Bennington, Anthony bourdain, and Chris Cornell were working on?

Odd how they all allegedly killed themselves one after the other before it could be completed. Especially Bennington. He was found with a half empty bottle of vodka and zero alcohol in his system, and had been sober for years prior
Old 01-19-2022, 09:10 AM
Sarnak

this thread is depressing
Old 01-19-2022, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

underrated for eq players

lol
Old 01-19-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is depressing
Underrated: Friday Friday everyone gets down on Friday weekend weekend
Old 01-19-2022, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know about the child sex trafficking documentary Chester Bennington, Anthony bourdain, and Chris Cornell were working on?

Odd how they all allegedly killed themselves one after the other before it could be completed. Especially Bennington. He was found with a half empty bottle of vodka and zero alcohol in his system, and had been sober for years prior
I would like more information. I have heard some strange conspiracy stuff around Bourdain's relationship with Asia Argento and his guilt about possibly paying off some boy she had assaulted, but not this part
Old 01-19-2022, 01:48 PM
Banned

Kind of a sidebar rant: I hate it when people compare pop artists as if they're all the same. Like they compare britney spears to lady gaga, which is ridiculous, lady gaga is actually legitimately talented as a songwriter and a vocalist. Or they think mariah carey is just ditzy empty pop, but in her prime she was amazing as a vocalist, and had some really talented producers writing these perfect songs for her. I mean who doesnt like Fantasy? Get real if you claim you don't.

Because I am so overwhelmingly secure in my history of staunch heterosexuality, I don't consider the above paragraph to be gay in the slightest. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of a sidebar rant: I hate it when people compare pop artists as if they're all the same. Like they compare britney spears to lady gaga, which is ridiculous, lady gaga is actually legitimately talented as a songwriter and a vocalist. Or they think mariah carey is just ditzy empty pop, but in her prime she was amazing as a vocalist, and had some really talented producers writing these perfect songs for her. I mean who doesnt like Fantasy? Get real if you claim you don't.

Because I am so overwhelmingly secure in my history of staunch heterosexuality, I don't consider the above paragraph to be gay in the slightest. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Britney had way more talent than Lady Gaga in her prime bro

Not talkin about their music tho
Old 01-19-2022, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like more information. I have heard some strange conspiracy stuff around Bourdain's relationship with Asia Argento and his guilt about possibly paying off some boy she had assaulted, but not this part
theres a meme that was going around that said they were working on a film called the silent children, but I havent found anything that actually links them to the project myself, the producer of the film denies that they had anything to do with it. Though it'd be easy to pay off a producer. I'd like to see the phone and email records.

This is one I'd like to have proved the way danth wants that travel time issue with flat earth. I am still unable to comprehend why Anthony killed himself. A guy who says “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” kills himself in a bathroom with no note and nobody knows why. I just dont buy it.
Old 01-19-2022, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
linkin park is S+
Closed Thread