Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey speaking of drugs, Seattle spends $50 million to buy a fancy apartment complex for the homeless, at $300,000 per unit. That痴 almost the price of my house

And how did they earn it? By fucking their life up with drugs. Do enough hard drugs, fuck your life up enough with them, and Seattle will give you a $300,000 apartment to do hard drugs in. Maybe I知 being cynical and these are for non-hard-drug users, I dunno

Hope they have one HELLLLL of a screening process or that place is gonna get fuuuucking thrashed
Europe has a widescale similar problem but not with its own citizens.
Old 01-19-2022, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

Lmao how is gravy this angsty gat dayum
Old 01-19-2022, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey speaking of drugs, Seattle spends $50 million to buy a fancy apartment complex for the homeless, at $300,000 per unit. That’s almost the price of my house

And how did they earn it? By fucking their life up with drugs. Do enough hard drugs, fuck your life up enough with them, and Seattle will give you a $300,000 apartment to do hard drugs in. Maybe I’m being cynical and these are for non-hard-drug users, I dunno

Hope they have one HELLLLL of a screening process or that place is gonna get fuuuucking thrashed
Drug possession was completely legal in WA for a few months last year and will automatically become legal again in July 2023 without additional legislation. Also it's a misdemeanor.
Old 01-19-2022, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

the only 2 reasons why weed isnt 100% legal are:

big pharma (this is the most important one)

private prisons for profit

both of which should be abolished, along with the current tax code / IRS

hope this helps
Old 01-19-2022, 08:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I知 about a week from harvesting a Durban poison plant, which is pure sativa. Once I harvest that, I知 growing some afghan kush, which is a pure indica. The effects of pure strains are very noticeable. Smoke straight sativa before bed and you値l be staring at the ceiling all night thinking about off the wall shit. Do the same with straight indica and you値l probably fall asleep on the couch
You shouldn't have to smoke shit. Legalize every drug and teach kids herblore + real chemistry and let people manufacture and sell locally without a license scam.

Any small business that is entirely local should be completely immune from the political bullishit. Aka police, fed, FDA, USDA, CIA, IRS, ATF, DEA... should only cover out of state/international interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You deserve to die in the cold in the richest country in the world if you're without a home. So what if you got that brain injury in service to this country! You should be forced to die outside. Over 40,000 homeless are veterans. They deserve to die more than anyone. Fuck em, dont help anyone. We dont have the money for it.

We do have the money for trillion dollar failed fighter jet projects at darpa though. We got 800 billion a year to spend on "defense" but nothing for the people who were actually manning those machines.

We could be giving that money away in tax breaks to the wealthy. Why are we helping the homeless with it? That money could be going to a new G6 jet for some CEO or helping the waltons buy a new vacation home or three.

100%. It's ok to froth at the mouth over this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only 2 reasons why weed isnt 100% legal are:

big pharma (this is the most important one)

private prisons for profit

both of which should be abolished, along with the current tax code / IRS

hope this helps
Yep.

The solution isn't hard. It does require eliminating the power that big pharma, super rich lawyer bro corporations, and political institutions wield.

Lobbies need to go. And any problems in a city need to be handled in house by the public and people living there. If someone sells bad Kush or dirty crack right down the road, it's not the governments, shouldn't be the feds problem. The aggrieved community should just kick out or kill the mofo. The governments problems are those giants in Afghanistan.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

A license to grow more that 4 plants in my state is 60k annually with a 10k application fee, which is outrageous. I barely smoke these days, so I really don’t need to grow more than one small plant at a time.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:04 AM
Banned

yep

amen

god bless america
Old 01-19-2022, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Here in New York State I can "grow up to six plants in [my] home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants)" with no paperwork.

I'm somehow grappling with the idea that some fucking idiots at the New York State Office of Cannabis Management (yes the NYSOCM exists) were having an actual debate of how many mature vs immature plants people could have. Oh this plant has tits and pubic hair, it's all good.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:16 AM
Banned

it's so they can use police to shut down anyone who isn't in the pedo ring themselves
Old 01-19-2022, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here in New York State I can "grow up to six plants in [my] home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants)" with no paperwork.

I'm somehow grappling with the idea that some fucking idiots at the New York State Office of Cannabis Management (yes the NYSOCM exists) were having an actual debate of how many mature vs immature plants people could have. Oh this plant has tits and pubic hair, it's all good.
and no one is going to come knocking if you happen to have 20 mature and 20 immature plants...as long as you dont have a weed drive-up service in your driveway