Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

drain the swamp! https://www.tiktok.com/@deepboiledzu...70206209199406
Old 01-18-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yes botten I understand that mRNA technology itself has been around for all of eight years, but it's implementation with regard to covid itself is unique, it's a vaccine for covid, not for something else.
We reformulate the flu vaccine every year with no kerfluffle. And SARS(2003) was a coronavirus.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We reformulate the flu vaccine every year with no kerfluffle. And SARS(2003) was a coronavirus.
Oh, well I guess they are the same then, with no relevant considerations specific to sars-cov-2. And there surely have never been issues with hastily developed vaccines in the past that required their recall.

Tinkering with the flu vaccine, which is based on years and years and years of research, is a tad different than developing a new vaccine for a novel virus out of whole clothe in 8 months
Old 01-19-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, well I guess they are the same then, with no relevant considerations specific to sars-cov-2. And there surely have never been issues with hastily developed vaccines in the past that required their recall.

Tinkering with the flu vaccine, which is based on years and years and years of research, is a tad different than developing a new vaccine for a novel virus out of whole clothe in 8 months
Your right wing Facebook knowledge is pretty bad. I swear you all have your little right wing circle jerk coming up with ridiculous inferences then just feed them to each other.

There are seven human coronaviruses that have been reported to have domestic and wild mammals as intermediate and amplifying hosts. This means that they transitioned into humans via a few other animals after originating commonly in bats and rodents.

The four community acquired human coronaviruses; meaning that they are acquired or arise in the general population, typically cause mild cold (AS IN THE FLU) like symptoms in people.

Two of them, hCoV-OC43 and hCoV-229E, have been responsible for between 10% and 30% of all common colds since about the 1960s.

In 2005, a research group from Belgium found a similar coronavirus to that of Covid19 with signature gene markers to the pandemic that killed millions in between 1870 to 1890 across Russia and China.

Basically, we knew about the POTENTIAL of coronaviruses for many decades. Nothing novel. There wasn't a lot of funding to chases them because another family of viruses were much more popularized due to the last world pandemic in 1918.

All we hear is about rhinoviruses because of the damage they did during the Spanish flu. So every time I see your Dumb Ass talk about the fact that this Coronavirus is only killing "like" a small percent of the population and it isn't a big deal, is absolutely ridiculous. The vaccine lessen the blow with the broad reduction in recovery time especially against variants of this disease. Because the Coronavirus absolutely has the chance of mutating into something just as scary or worse than Spanish Flu.

God you are so stupid Baler pushing what you believe and have been fed to you by your extreme right propaganda news feeds and kinfolk.
Old 01-19-2022, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your right wing Facebook knowledge is pretty bad. I swear you all have your little right wing circle jerk coming up with ridiculous inferences then just feed them to each other.

There are seven human coronaviruses that have been reported to have domestic and wild mammals as intermediate and amplifying hosts. This means that they transitioned into humans via a few other animals after originating commonly in bats and rodents.

The four community acquired human coronaviruses; meaning that they are acquired or arise in the general population, typically cause mild cold (AS IN THE FLU) like symptoms in people.

Two of them, hCoV-OC43 and hCoV-229E, have been responsible for between 10% and 30% of all common colds since about the 1960s.

In 2005, a research group from Belgium found a similar coronavirus to that of Covid19 with signature gene markers to the pandemic that killed millions in between 1870 to 1890 across Russia and China.

Basically, we knew about the POTENTIAL of coronaviruses for many decades. Nothing novel. There wasn't a lot of funding to chases them because another family of viruses were much more popularized due to the last world pandemic in 1918.

All we hear is about rhinoviruses because of the damage they did during the Spanish flu. So every time I see your Dumb Ass talk about the fact that this Coronavirus is only killing "like" a small percent of the population and it isn't a big deal, is absolutely ridiculous. The vaccine lessen the blow with the broad reduction in recovery time especially against variants of this disease. Because the Coronavirus absolutely has the chance of mutating into something just as scary or worse than Spanish Flu.

God you are so stupid Baler pushing what you believe and have been fed to you by your extreme right propaganda news feeds and kinfolk.
Yeah it seems like people who get vaccinated have a) worse symptoms than unvaccinated individuals when they still get covid because it’s not actually a vaccine they’re getting, and b) worse side effects from the shot than an unvaccinated person gets from the actual virus. I’ve had it and it really wasn’t any worse than a mild cold. Of course, I take care of myself and I’m not a fat sedentary McDonald’s eating piece of shit like most Americans
Old 01-19-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Instead of a civil war I think we'll just become violently segregated between the political parties.

Old 01-19-2022, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course, I take care of myself and I’m not a fat sedentary McDonald’s eating piece of shit like most Americans
Old 01-19-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Front page of all today. Wholsome awards.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2022, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
What that vid I linked in the other vaccine thread said is that basically if there is any importance of natural antibodies (in addition to vaccination antibodies), and an obese person doesn’t produce natural antibodies, then it is impossible to achieve herd immunity due to the number of obese people in this country

However, prior to that he already said that covid is here to stay and any immunologist “worth his salt” would support that. It sounds like this was independent of the obesity problem so it might be a moot point
Closed Thread