Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2021, 07:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Up and Adam? Lol
The expression is up and at 'em dimwit.
Old 12-31-2021, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Up and Adam

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The goggles. They do nothing.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:56 AM
Kobold

voted 1 star for not making sence

if he has TINY rat hands, how did they get stuck in a cookie jar? cookie jars have big holes so normal hands, mayb even BIG hands can get in and out with round cookies without the cookie breaking or the hand geting trapped................................

maybe think about it before you post...
Old 12-31-2021, 05:01 AM
Kobold

mother fucker
Old 12-31-2021, 07:28 AM
Sarnak

you got got
Old 12-31-2021, 08:45 AM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
voted 1 star for not making sence

if he has TINY rat hands, how did they get stuck in a cookie jar? cookie jars have big holes so normal hands, mayb even BIG hands can get in and out with round cookies without the cookie breaking or the hand geting trapped................................

maybe think about it before you post...
Maybe someone was observing the tiny rat hands as they went in and they grabbed something tooo heavy to lift. Arcler froze knowing someone caught him. And then the observer observed a slightly smaller lid. Arcler then couldn't get his cookies out without rotating them and was just stuck franticly clawing at them to get them out.

Tbh. Whoever would do that to a tiny rat clawed entity is pretty messed up. I feel a bit for Arcler in this imagined scenario. Also, I imagine their tiny little rat claw hands as really cute.!
Old 12-31-2021, 09:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe someone was observing the tiny rat hands as they went in and they grabbed something tooo heavy to lift. Arcler froze knowing someone caught him. And then the observer observed a slightly smaller lid. Arcler then couldn't get his cookies out without rotating them and was just stuck franticly clawing at them to get them out.

Tbh. Whoever would do that to a tiny rat clawed entity is pretty messed up. I feel a bit for Arcler in this imagined scenario. Also, I imagine their tiny little rat claw hands as really cute.!

Not that complicated.

Grabbed a cookie. Got stuck. Why?

Not enough strength to lift the cookie.

Let’s cookie go. Goes free. Sad. But free.
Old 12-31-2021, 10:28 AM
Aviak

No, he now has a handful of cookies. Even with tiny rat hands he can’t fit through the hole.
Old 12-31-2021, 10:29 AM
Aviak

No, you’re all idiots. It was a jelly jar, not a cookie jar.
Old 12-31-2021, 11:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you’re all idiots. It was a jelly jar, not a cookie jar.
yeah ur right...

but its actually wosre for him now, because all of starkinds explainations (hand caught in cookie jar becaus cookie too heavy/suprised cookie thief) dont even make sence now.

Was the jelly too heavy???? what kind of jelly was it???? why is he stealing jelly out of a jar with his bare claws? totally shambolec post, just a mess of a post and i know what a mess of a post looks like
Closed Thread