Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

The anarchy would be extremely brief. You’d have a pile of bodies after the first few days and people would start to realize that it’s more dangerous than ever to be a thug when police aren’t a thing
Old 01-16-2022, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, well ya I have missed a few of our secret White Supremacy meetings where Trump issues us our monthly $5000 white privilege checks and instructs us on who to hate next, so maybe I’m out of the loop :P

My conservative family members still rock the Thin Blue Line memorabilia and support PD. But I have heard conservatives being against what they see as draconian orders for police to arrest people going outside their home during a lockdown or not wearing a mask, that kinda stuff
I think the American tradition is, small to no federal police, and hang people who enter town from trees local police.

The left interoperate that to be hate the police because they need a 2a to protect themselves from them.
Closed Thread