Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People say that bongs, blunts, and edibles all hit differently but I never noticed. Then again it’s been so long since I hit a bong or blunt that I barely remember

I also never really noticed a difference between sativa or indiga. It’s all just weed to me. I buy sativa because I generally only do them before being active, but I bet they could give me indigas and I wouldn’t notice. Personally I think the two categories are hokum
back in the day a pure sativa or indica could be found, these days they are like entirely hybrids. people became actual botanists and applied their knowledge of strains and cross bred them, always attempting to breed a better strain, the result is that now like 95% of all marijuana anywhere is a hybrid.

some strains are going to have the visible dominant traits of a sativa plant or indica plant, but you'll be hard pressed to find a pure breed outside of like, labratories that clone known pure strains.

in any case, weed is still great!
Old 01-18-2022, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

I rarely smoke these days. Do a lot of edibles though. Still illegal in my state so I end up making my own edibles. Seems like maybe the conservatives here like the devils lettuce? Buck that narrative boys…and girls.
Old 01-18-2022, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

I’m about a week from harvesting a Durban poison plant, which is pure sativa. Once I harvest that, I’m growing some afghan kush, which is a pure indica. The effects of pure strains are very noticeable. Smoke straight sativa before bed and you’ll be staring at the ceiling all night thinking about off the wall shit. Do the same with straight indica and you’ll probably fall asleep on the couch
Old 01-18-2022, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rarely smoke these days. Do a lot of edibles though. Still illegal in my state so I end up making my own edibles. Seems like maybe the conservatives here like the devils lettuce? Buck that narrative boys…and girls.
Right wing=/=conservative
Old 01-18-2022, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You save $$ making ur own I hear. The weed store employees told me this and tried to teach me before how to do it, but I suck at cooking too much in general

Weed is about 100x healthier than alcohol. I still will drink (or do both), but I exclusively only drink socially, so only a couple times a month. 150 calories a beer, 80 calories a shot, and when you’re a big guy like me who needs 4+ needs to get a pleasant buzz, those calories add up. Edibles have some calories still and some sugar, but less overall and far less taxing on the liver, doesn’t dehydrate you, etc

Plus the hangovers. Man they get worse the older you get. There’s a saying I like to remember and that’s “Drinking alcohol is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow”, and it’s true…
Old 01-18-2022, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

So what's Gary pal's big plans for Louisiana?
Old 01-18-2022, 10:50 PM
Banned

Hey speaking of drugs, Seattle spends $50 million to buy a fancy apartment complex for the homeless, at $300,000 per unit. That’s almost the price of my house

And how did they earn it? By fucking their life up with drugs. Do enough hard drugs, fuck your life up enough with them, and Seattle will give you a $300,000 apartment to do hard drugs in. Maybe I’m being cynical and these are for non-hard-drug users, I dunno

Hope they have one HELLLLL of a screening process or that place is gonna get fuuuucking thrashed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0DE04215-ACF4-497B-BFE0-2D25128256C2.jpg (20.8 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by unsunghero; 01-18-2022 at 10:53 PM..
Old 01-18-2022, 11:11 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2022, 11:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey speaking of drugs, Seattle spends $50 million to buy a fancy apartment complex for the homeless, at $300,000 per unit. That’s almost the price of my house

And how did they earn it? By fucking their life up with drugs. Do enough hard drugs, fuck your life up enough with them, and Seattle will give you a $300,000 apartment to do hard drugs in. Maybe I’m being cynical and these are for non-hard-drug users, I dunno

Hope they have one HELLLLL of a screening process or that place is gonna get fuuuucking thrashed
Speaking of Seattle, howd that Chaz shit work out lol

Last time I heard anything about it they had an amateur rapper warlord and a homeless dude challenging people to duels over a 4x4 plot of farmland aka some potting soil on a piece of cardboard on the grass
Old 01-18-2022, 11:31 PM
Banned

You deserve to die in the cold in the richest country in the world if you're without a home. So what if you got that brain injury in service to this country! You should be forced to die outside. Over 40,000 homeless are veterans. They deserve to die more than anyone. Fuck em, dont help anyone. We dont have the money for it.

We do have the money for trillion dollar failed fighter jet projects at darpa though. We got 800 billion a year to spend on "defense" but nothing for the people who were actually manning those machines.

We could be giving that money away in tax breaks to the wealthy. Why are we helping the homeless with it? That money could be going to a new G6 jet for some CEO or helping the waltons buy a new vacation home or three.
Closed Thread