Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even with 3 box allowed it is still the highest populated pvp server in existence. Have fun on your 20 person single box where you can't even raid or pvp. The people playing on this box still have to have mental illnesses.
After all those complaints about people boxing on Red 99. Thank you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2019, 09:20 AM
Banned

Who complained about 2 boxing on Red? I never logged into Red99 without 2 boxes.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:28 AM
Banned

Should of seen the ooc when I said I was dropping recordings of tune asking people to box so they could kill vyemm lol.

Got whispers like “what are you doing trying to kill the server” kek
Old 06-18-2019, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who complained about 2 boxing on Red? I never logged into Red99 without 2 boxes.
Healthy admission of guilt. I find it funny people say this person cheated or that person cheated, blah blah blah, then we find out....they were cheating too.

Always fun.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Healthy admission of guilt. I find it funny people say this person cheated or that person cheated, blah blah blah, then we find out....they were cheating too.

Always fun.
Everyone boxes on these dead servers. This box had 30 people logged in the first summer it opened. It got some attention and grew for Kunark to where you didn't have to box but banning people for trying to get something done on a 30 person box the only way you can is crazy.

That being said I would have no problem throwing someone under the bus and getting them banned.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Everyone boxes on these dead servers. This box had 30 people logged in the first summer it opened. It got some attention and grew for Kunark to where you didn't have to box but banning people for trying to get something done on a 30 person box the only way you can is crazy.

That being said I would have no problem throwing someone under the bus and getting them banned.
I never boxed. Sorry. EQ never mattered enough to me to cross that line. Wasn't worth it.

Good to see you're on the 12 Step Path to recovery. Personally, I think you're trash like the rest of the cheaters. Justify it all you want, you're just a cheater like the rest.

Cry or complain about cheaters all you want, but you're one of them.

Good first step though. Proud of you.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never boxed. Sorry. EQ never mattered enough to me to cross that line. Wasn't worth it.

Good to see you're on the 12 Step Path to recovery. Personally, I think you're trash like the rest of the cheaters. Justify it all you want, you're just a cheater like the rest.

Cry or complain about cheaters all you want, but you're one of them.

Good first step though. Proud of you.
Does anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about?
Old 06-18-2019, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Ignight still believes that everyone's cousin is playing the server at the same time but just don't like to talk.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 06-18-2019, 08:24 PM
Banned

he would never box thanks to his trusty little brother on standby

everyone should have their own jupe
Old 06-19-2019, 07:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Does anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about?
I can help you with the big words, or did you just need mob support because you're a fail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignight still believes that everyone's cousin is playing the server at the same time but just don't like to talk.
No I dont and I never said that. Good try though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he would never box thanks to his trusty little brother on standby

everyone should have their own jupe
I dont box because I don't need to. EQ never meant enough to me. It's just a game. Also a good try.
Closed Thread