Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashenden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're funny. I was chatting with people over VoIP via Mplayer.com before EQ even existed.
Cute - i was talking to people with telegraphs before you were even born!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there an argument to be made for green vs blue? Sure. I'll discuss it internally.
Why should blue get special features (unless it's going to be a custom content server)? It was very strange the way you quickly backpeddled on the pet window, which shouldn't be there. Same goes for UI. So what if people have to adjust. Eventually they will.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why should blue get special features (unless it's going to be a custom content server)? It was very strange the way you quickly backpeddled on the pet window, which shouldn't be there. Same goes for UI. So what if people have to adjust. Eventually they will.
I genuinely think there is a small cadre of endgame raiders that'll never leave blue.

They'll just keep raiding the same stuff with the same people... over and over... forever.

They don't like change, they want their weird quasi-classic nonsense and the pixels they've been hording every day for ten years.

The only downside of letting Blue remain a weird raider backwater is I don't really want my classic toons rolled in with the EZ PZ ruleset after green ends.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

As I mentioned in the other thread... Permafrost Bear Pit days are over for Druids if we can't have tab target cycle. There is just too many things to do and have it work by trying to mouse click on everything...
Old 09-30-2019, 11:13 PM
Banned

Pls guildwar just like Brad intended
Old 09-30-2019, 11:39 PM
Sarnak

PUT IT BACK. DO IT NOW!
Old 10-01-2019, 06:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PUT IT BACK. DO IT NOW!
They did. Keep up PIATS.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I mentioned in the other thread... Permafrost Bear Pit days are over for Druids if we can't have tab target cycle. There is just too many things to do and have it work by trying to mouse click on everything...
How was it done during era?
Old 10-01-2019, 08:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How was it done during era?
they probably didn't.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

I tested last night and tab targetting works fine for me 9/30/19
Closed Thread