Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interested in seeing if Kanras's potential crash fix had any impact on lowering the amount of crashes some of you are getting (If you were getting them a lot before).
I'm blown away so far. Before his fix, I was crashing while zoning about 20-25% of the time. I was also having issues with seeing the server list and getting stuck logging in, haven't had any problems with that either so far.

I'll let you know if that changes but right now I give it a...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2011, 09:17 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well his fix wouldn't have any impact on the server list, and unlikely that it would have any affect on zoning or logging in. Just the random crashes that were happening while in zone.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 06-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well his fix wouldn't have any impact on the server list, and unlikely that it would have any affect on zoning or logging in. Just the random crashes that were happening while in zone.
Ahh, well I dunno but something was fixed for me somehow. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Skeleton

please remove dot nerf it didnt last long in live...
Old 06-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

Please fix procs and warrior aggro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rogues with non proccing weapons are stealing warrior aggro.. and maintaining it through out the fight ( yes... like.. w/o backstabbing it anymore from 70% ). This is turdtastic.
Last edited by mropey; 06-04-2011 at 11:52 AM..
Old 07-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey i'm just coming back to p99 and loaded the files the way I used to. By dragging and dropping them in the appropriate files and replacing them etc... I also tried that EQ launcher linked in this thread and it still says my spells are out of date. Despite when I logged into the server it downloaded a spell file etc.
Closed Thread