Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkireiTheNecro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously....get over it.

Kids are only getting worse in terms of the shit they say and do and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Get a thicker skin for fucks sake.

Now if you're being PHYSICALLY harassed because you're gay, that's totally different. That's called a hate crime and you should call the police.
You seriously saying that? That is so fucking backwards, that's even worse than someone saying "I Know how you feel"

So rude, I hope your mother or someone close dies and I laugh and tell you to stop crying and to get over it. Ya know, people are dying a lot these days if you haven't noticed

~Leader of <Tears of Prexus>~
Magician of the 2 Seas of Norrath!

~Bearded~
51 Cleric

::::RED 99::::

~Sylvana Whisperwind~
45 Druid

~Yiblaangel~
33 Paladin of Prexus

Old 05-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofqueens123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call the police, so they can get in on the queer******faggot bashing also.
I feel bad for LOL at this...

I know the following will prolly differ depending on where you live, but...

I have found that police (around here) are affable towards homosexuals. Of all the shitbags they have to deal with, gay people are generally polar opposites; very rarely do you come across a gay person who is a maggot.

One day I was watching a program with a cop where the subject was about some maggot parents whos child was put in foster care. The foster parents were a gay couple. The maggot parents threw a huge fit about it. The cop then say something like "Who gives a fuck if they are gay or not? As long as they are loving, caring parents, it's better than having shit-bag parents."

I was a little surprised by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiblaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It get's better... did that for my Philosophy project.

Being a gay citizen, I can tell you that most those gay men(besides the old cool ones) would NOT be accepting of me BECAUSE I do not fit the stereotype of a Lisp, skinny smooth boy.

I'm fatter and hairy, most gays don't like that. Yeah there are bears and different niche's but in general the Gay community isn't as UNITED as you straight people might think.

Hell we only get together like 1x a year for a fuckfest and thats it.

Yes I love the It gets better project, as most gays have their problems, I tried to off myself at 14 as well if it werent for my gay friends.

Just saying, keep it non-offensive guys, and don't troll: you never know what anyone has been through their lives.

PS. kinda pissed theres no over 180lbs people on the video
man so a fat eq nerd that is also gay has trouble getting a date. big surprise.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:17 AM
Aviak

I don't consider it a matter of gay people not being accepting as much as just people in general being collectively jerks. Yes, a lot of gay men are shallow. So are a lot of men and women of various other sexual preferences.

Even if a lot of gay men are like that, it isn't exclusive to any type of person. I'm gay, my body type is easily definable as a twink, and I've gone through my fair share of jerks. I don't really consider them to be the defining majority of the gay community though, just an unfortunate part of society as a whole.

And for the record, most of my boyfriends have been over 180 lbs. Nice people's hearts are so much more delightful to devour than mean people's.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for share
Old 05-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikustrength [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't consider it a matter of gay people not being accepting as much as just people in general being collectively jerks. Yes, a lot of gay men are shallow. So are a lot of men and women of various other sexual preferences.

Even if a lot of gay men are like that, it isn't exclusive to any type of person. I'm gay, my body type is easily definable as a twink, and I've gone through my fair share of jerks. I don't really consider them to be the defining majority of the gay community though, just an unfortunate part of society as a whole.

And for the record, most of my boyfriends have been over 180 lbs. Nice people's hearts are so much more delightful to devour than mean people's.
My penis went so far backwards it hit the inside of my balls when i read this paragraph, thanks.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiblaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It get's better... did that for my Philosophy project.

Being a gay citizen, I can tell you that most those gay men(besides the old cool ones) would NOT be accepting of me BECAUSE I do not fit the stereotype of a Lisp, skinny smooth boy.

I'm fatter and hairy, most gays don't like that. Yeah there are bears and different niche's but in general the Gay community isn't as UNITED as you straight people might think.

Hell we only get together like 1x a year for a fuckfest and thats it.

Yes I love the It gets better project, as most gays have their problems, I tried to off myself at 14 as well if it werent for my gay friends.

Just saying, keep it non-offensive guys, and don't troll: you never know what anyone has been through their lives.

PS. kinda pissed theres no over 180lbs people on the video
Karsten and Harrison aren't bitching about the gay comments, so what makes you so special that you can't deal with some words? They're just words. Way worse things can happen that someone in a bar making fun of you for being a queer. If you've gotta cry about it you're no better than them.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikustrength [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so uh....what are you doing later?
Old 05-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Kobold

How do you know if you're at a gay picnic?
The hotdogs taste like shit!
Old 05-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know if you're at a gay picnic?
The hotdogs taste like shit!
the snozberries taste like cockberries?