Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is hilarious, you really get to see the shit scum come off the toilet bowl in pursuit of pixelation, where is the dignity i ask?
If this is the toilet bowl, you get to be the king turd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey! That's Mr. Hankee to you.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Kobold

Anything done online is technically pixels. Who cares. If someone is having fun it shouldn't matter if its pixels or not. Most of the hate I see on these boards comes from people waiting for Red 99, which makes me glad I have no intention of ever playing there. The only difference with Red 99 is you can be an a-hole over "pixels" and its allowed.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Aviak

I am going to take the time (for no real reason other than just because), to reply to this thread and tell you why I don't deserve your stuff and why I also don't want it:

I don't deserve it because in EQ I am greedy and I would use ever speck of it to benefit myself, and would likely give very little away. I tip for things... ports get like 100-200pp... but otherwise I don't really help many people (in EQ anyway). I would use your stuff for the nefarious and evil purpose of self gratification. I am also honest, as you can see, which may be a valid reason why I deserve your stuff, but it is certainly not enough to outweigh my inherent EQ greed.

Next, I don't want your stuff because, despite my EQ greed, I like the process of making it on my own, and if you gave me your stuff I would greedily hoard it, but it would ultimately make me feel unhappy because my nostalgia would be ruined by being shot past where I should be in the game, in terms of wealth. I want the experience to be true to my original, and getting super rich easily was not my original. I am not rich in the game now by any markers, and I want to make it on my own. Please do not give me your stuff, but if you have anything you are willing to sell at reasonable prices, I would like to see that list [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Beyond that, I can honestly say that I see now that writing this was a complete waste of time. Chow!
Old 05-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Kobold

No matter how much shit you give away you will still be 12 toilets tall
Old 05-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Large Bat

I don't deserve your stuff. If I did I would have it and not want it.

I'm new to 1999 and I'm having a great time so far. I could use a low level robe and a few spells but otherwise your stuff would just fund me buying gear I can use for the next few months.

I hope you change your mind and keep your gear and continue playing. If not .. best wishes in whatever you do.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

think outside the bun
Old 05-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry i dont drop to my knees for no lewts. you can act all high and mighty with elmers glue dripping down your jawline but I stand tall and shit on this thread.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

I really don't know what stuff you have, but if you have any manastones, I'd put them to good use in Vesica Dei. I don't think we have anyone with any, and it would be a nice leg for our guild. Either way, it's nice of you to give away your stuff!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

thats like giving leper water, do you really want them gimping around here much longer?