Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 12:56 PM
Banned

I had to wait 3 hours to get into a prime exp spot. Then I sat at that spot for around 19 hours and had to coach a bunch of 40 year old adults how to play nice, alpha loot, stop melleing you need to sit and regen your mana u fool!

Also had to constantly keep people on an imaginary list and fill slots as needed.

What do you do when you have a list of 6 people and none of them can tank and your tank leaves? You have to reach out and replace. Was no easy task. Only to catch a level or 2 for a full Saturday /played

Gonna be a long Haul on this server, imagine Still playing everquest in 2023?

Some of us have been playing this project for over 10 years...

Its not a race, steady as she goes do what you can. Last week every night after work I couldn't find a group but I would do simple things for a few hours solo no xp, faction, travel work on some shitty quests,

Immerse yourself you will find something to do promise you
Old 11-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in high keep the other day and they had an open spot or two and I had os charmed and asked if they had a spot. No replies. half an hour later they add someone else, and then another after that.
They are not obligated to invite you. Stop being entitled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's getting to the point I start getting labeled an asshole and just rule lawyering and pulling whatever I want.

You are sounding like a terrible human being. Not getting responded to or invited to groups does not warrant shitty behavior in kind.

Quote:
i even changed my real life schedule so I could play more in the off hours, like 2-6 AM.

You are likely taking this 20 year old elf simulator too seriously. It is probably best that you quit.
Old 11-24-2019, 01:10 PM
Fire Giant

I'm not having those issues on Teal. Some places are crowded sure, but I always find a group, or get on a list or find a solo spot.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 11-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Funny. I have the exact opposite experience on green. Usually there's not enough groups at my lvl range on my rog (39). And I started lvling a shaman alt for times when I need something to do when my rog cant find a group. My shm is 29 now and I've actually have pretty much NO issues finding groups within 30 minutes even in places like Upper Guk. I think the issue is moreso you than the server itself especially considering you play an enc and CC is almost always a valuable addition to any group.
Old 11-24-2019, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Pls go to Red, you sound like a Red person.
Old 11-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

There is a glut of enchanters to be fair. My SK is fending off group requests all day. I go to Guk I do who tank I see three people.
Old 11-24-2019, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Do people realy expect to get into some of the best xp group Consistently like high hold keep on either server ?

I sure as hell didnt all the neckbeards and min max xp rates players are going to be living there.

If you cannot find a group in other non prime zones then solo Go out and find low blues to kill in a zone that is not a prime xp zone. 3 to 5hours per level is not unheard off . like many have said its not RACE enjoy the journey.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 11-24-2019 at 02:58 PM..
Old 11-24-2019, 03:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not having those issues on Teal. Some places are crowded sure, but I always find a group, or get on a list or find a solo spot.
This, only I'm on Green. Groups have all gone smoothly. Positive attitudes. Fair looting.

OP is putting off a strong negative vibe. Might have something to do with their bad experiences.
Old 11-24-2019, 03:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to wait 3 hours to get into a prime exp spot. Then I sat at that spot for around 19 hours and had to coach a bunch of 40 year old adults how to play nice, alpha loot, stop melleing you need to sit and regen your mana u fool!

[...]

Its not a race, steady as she goes do what you can. Last week every night after work I couldn't find a group but I would do simple things for a few hours solo no xp, faction, travel work on some shitty quests,

Immerse yourself you will find something to do promise you
Quoted for truth.
Old 11-24-2019, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

I've had a wide range of groups vs. being ignored on Green. It 100% depends on the day, really.

There's some moments I've been LFG for hours. Literally HOURS.
Other days I log on, throw on LFG, go to the washroom and come back a few minutes later to several different invites from various zones.
It's so random.

FWIW, I find the 1-20 grind to be a difficult one to find groups. After that, people realize you need to team up, and start looking for others, but is still a bit hit or miss.
Closed Thread