Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

was this some event on blue?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 12-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was this some event on blue?
Nah, it was just something Xanthro and I came up with. Once we got Iodrin and Yank to help out, we were golden.

We also got Medris killed and he's gunna have Mendin patch the room so we can't break back in lol
Old 12-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Banned

nice work cast
Old 12-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

was this done purely with in-game mechanics and ingenuity? Or are you all banned now?
Old 12-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was this done purely with in-game mechanics and ingenuity? Or are you all banned now?
We did it using our big brain powers! No h4x were needed, just manipulations of the game mechanics.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We did it using our big brain powers! No h4x were needed, just manipulations of the game mechanics.
I'm intrigued. Since they're gonna patch it anyway, care to share the story on how you discovered the room? And then how you and your elf pals managed to figure out how to access it?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm intrigued. Since they're gonna patch it anyway, care to share the story on how you discovered the room? And then how you and your elf pals managed to figure out how to access it?
Not sure how they managed to get access to it, as it's quite deep behind a wall in the rat maze in PoM, but I saw the room multiple times via gnomevision while grinding on rats on my enchanter. It's filled with 4 of those invisible mobs named after numbers.

Maybe the mobs are high enough to summon, and a good nuke or pet sent through the wall dropped them into summon range? Pure speculation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersauce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure how they managed to get access to it, as it's quite deep behind a wall in the rat maze in PoM, but I saw the room multiple times via gnomevision while grinding on rats on my enchanter. It's filled with 4 of those invisible mobs named after numbers.

Maybe the mobs are high enough to summon, and a good nuke or pet sent through the wall dropped them into summon range? Pure speculation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was basically our initial thoughts on busting the room. Unfortunately, we ended up dead or stuck in the walls and floor of the hallway many times!
Old 12-08-2020, 11:59 PM
Banned

Charm a half dead summoning mob and send and guard it and break charm.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charm a half dead summoning mob and send and guard it and break charm.
After you figure out how to get the charmed pet into the room and put on guard, let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GMroom2.jpg (104.8 KB, 76 views)
Closed Thread