Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do more dmg than my pet, so I don't care really. And when did they do that change? Oh yea... that was after SoV
I don't know exactly if you're trying to say if the change of pets doing over 50% damage was done after velious, or whatever.. but I've already proven that when pets do 50% damage, they take 50% exp was during or before Kunark.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know exactly if you're trying to say if the change of pets doing over 50% damage was done after velious, or whatever.. but I've already proven that when pets do 50% damage, they take 50% exp was during or before Kunark.
K show it again. Also, I do more dmg than my pet, so I really don't care. Now, imagine if my entire group took that same amount of penalty hit. That would be lame, which applies here.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Fire Giant

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10603

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumamgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shared XP penalties in a group are classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for coming out and verifying this. Sadly, it does affect my grouping choices.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeelzeBob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for coming out and verifying this. Sadly, it does affect my grouping choices.
I have to agree with this. Great, that's fine that it's classic, and it's fine that it's in the game. I just won't invite Paladins, SK's, Bards, or Rangers to any group I have control of *shrug*.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zs3000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree with this. Great, that's fine that it's classic, and it's fine that it's in the game. I just won't invite Paladins, SK's, Bards, or Rangers to any group I have control of *shrug*.
Yup, already talked to a bunch of people in my groups, they agree also that they wont' be grouping with SKs, Pallies, Rangers or bards... even monks too because of the 20% penalty they get.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Banned

Everquest is the greatest, they sure know what they were doing back then.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:18 AM
Fire Giant

Sounds like we have a bunch of "L337 Ub3r lvl3rz" that like to "pWnz mobz f@s7" on this board...
Though it hurts us, it is beneficial for hybrids to group because it will help negate some of their exp penalty.

W/e, I won't be turning away people just because I'm too selfish for my own experience.. A group is for the betterment and enjoyment of everyone and I'm certainly not the one to look at my exp bar after every kill... I still do once in a while, but its not my soul focus of playing this game.
Last edited by Sarkhan; 07-01-2010 at 03:21 AM..
Old 07-01-2010, 03:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like we have a bunch of "L337 Ub3r lvl3rz" that like to "pWnz mobz f@s7" on this board...
Though it hurts us, it is beneficial for hybrids to group because it will help negate some of their exp penalty.

W/e, I won't be turning away people just because I'm too selfish for my own experience.. A group is for the betterment and enjoyment of everyone and I'm certainly not the one to look at my exp bar after every kill... I still do once in a while, but its not my soul focus of playing this game.
This.
Actually i'll take it one step further and only group with hybrids! : D

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 07-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Orc

The exp does seem a lot slower.. I don't expect it to be fast but this is to slow and I don't believe classic was quite like this..

Not fun.