Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Full mana and hp on a ding was the way it worked when I started during Kunark era in 2000 (current timeline). I remember having multiples while soloing and praying for the ding so I didn't die while in LOIO.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol. personally i'd rather go turn in rubies and vendor the axes. this item will always be easy to get with recharging or not, don't see why people like you keep harming on it.

and have you tried to recharge a vox rez stick on blue? it doesn't happen, the buyback is ~2million plat.
Stop trolling and stop telling people they aren't allowed to post in server chat.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lol why so many red tears in this thread you guys are embarrassing me in front of the bluebies
Old 02-21-2014, 05:19 PM
Kobold

I think red just wants to make us blue people hard like they are.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwideon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Full mana and hp on a ding was the way it worked when I started during Kunark era in 2000 (current timeline). I remember having multiples while soloing and praying for the ding so I didn't die while in LOIO.
Make a bug post for it. Would love to see it. Many victories over a triple fire beetle pull because of a ding.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make a bug post for it. Would love to see it. Many victories over a triple fire beetle pull because of a ding.
Yah I remember getting out of my chair praying that the one mob in the pack dies b4 I do so my refresh will secure the victory against the rest
Old 02-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Kobold

As someone who constantly uses a gate cap to get out of shitty situations in Seb and abuses the crap out of wooly spider nets, I'd say get rid of item recharging on the simple basis that it hurts the alchemy tradeskill.

I lived without it on Live (as most people did... comparatively few people knew about this exploit and those that did kept it under wraps for obvious reasons), I can live without it here. Larrikan's masks aren't that hard to come by.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and SoulFire... Please make that Paladin only clickable. People buying MQs for non paladin is so unclassic it's stupid.
For a server that makes a big deal about what conveniences it allows despite being not classic, the fact that MQ allowed is strikingly bad.

Did they not stop and think how negative MQ was in the past, and how even worse it would be here?

MQ and recharge is not kept in because it's 'classic,' it's kept in because it caters to the wants and needs of the top voices on the server, which just happen to be the greedy exploiters and guilds.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]