Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You, my friend, are an artist. A gentle and creative soul.

A long, winding critique, denouncing IQ research being distorted by sociopolitical factors, pinning the blame on postmodernism, while grossly mangling even the very most basic IQ terms, like crystallized/fluid intelligence; terms that would have been covered already in an intro psych book subchapter about IQ, let alone a credible psychometric critique of post-working memory theory IQ research programmes? This is beauty. This is art.

The libtards will no doubt be extremely triggered by your work, my friend. Inshallah, America will soon rip itself apart.
It's Xaanka's scrupulous pedantry that's so cute to watch.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:31 AM
Banned

the test we made up to prove our superiority proves our superiority

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2018, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love you filbus I put #5 in there just as a cordial wink and nod joke to you

It's indeed piss man, God Bless Texas
Nice one my man. Hey I was in a hot tub yesterday at the gym and this rotund brown man was hanging out and he was wearing a golden necklace with the same symbol on your avatar. What is that thing? he was a really nice guy with handsome teeth and an appreciation for sunsets. reminded of me of you pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol welp looks like we got another male feminist rapey weird dude

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355
https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

obama shrekking lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A long, winding critique, denouncing IQ research being distorted by sociopolitical factors, pinning the blame on postmodernism, while grossly mangling even the very most basic IQ terms, like crystallized/fluid intelligence; terms that would have been covered already in an intro psych book subchapter about IQ, let alone a credible psychometric critique of post-working memory theory IQ research programmes? This is beauty. This is art.

The libtards will no doubt be extremely triggered by your work, my friend. Inshallah, America will soon rip itself apart.
nice catch here dear gatmanno
Old 01-14-2018, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Populists also showed antipathy toward immigrants, Jewish and otherwise. “We have become the world’s melting pot,” wrote Tom Watson, a leading Georgia populist. “The scum of creation has been dumped on us. Some of our principal cities are more foreign than American. The most dangerous and corrupting horde of the Old World have invaded us. The vice and crime they planted in our midst are sickening and terrifying. What brought these Goths and Vandals to our shores? The manufacturers are mainly to blame. They wanted cheap labor; and they didn’t care a curse how much harm to our future might be the consequence of their heartless policy.”
Old 01-14-2018, 03:27 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:

Looks like you're the one, well not denouncing, but you are attacking my post while casually avoiding engaging or commenting on any of the IQ research I have posted. That's all legitimate, peer reviewed, published, gets-cited stuff I posted.

I simply pointed out that the field of psychology had to create new "forms of intelligence" to avoid "evil racists" from coming to problematic conclusions based on IQ research. If you've ever picked up a psych textbook or read the comments on a paper on IQ even once in your life you would know this isn't a conspiracy that said research is distorted by sociopolitical factors, it's something acknowledged by like literally everyone in the field. if you managed to find a paper or a textbook or well, anything without mention of sociopolitical factors clouding research on the topic of race and IQ please show me, I'd love to see it. while you're at it mind pointing out how many of these "forms of intelligence" had been discovered before we found out that blacks average 20 iq points below whites?

its way too obvious you had to google everything and don't really know what I'm talking about, crystal/liquid memory is used interchangeably with crystal/liquid intelligence as its describing a function of memory recall. this would be really obvious if you knew what the terms meant lol.

keep it pseudointellectual, lefties [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] remember always jump to the conclusion most convenient in your mind, NEVER do research, and NEVER engage opposing views. get some reading rainbow big words in your vocabulary and you'll be debating like a real leftie!
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 03:38 PM..
Old 01-14-2018, 03:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

postmodernism and sociopolitical factors definitely have no impact on the field of psychology!!1 said someone who's never flipped open DSM-V

dude no jokes i'm gonna be laughing at you all morning for that one

haha fucking psychologists, arbiters of cultural indifference, gods amongst men. definitely not a bunch of ((()))
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 03:47 PM..
Old 01-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Old 01-14-2018, 03:49 PM
Banned

you seem to make up a lot because you don't even know what liquid memory means but you think it's real somehow ????????????

lol im spitting cheerios this is so funny
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 03:55 PM..
Old 01-14-2018, 03:55 PM
Banned

please im begging you show me how stupid i am, link me even just one study about race and IQ that doesn't discuss sociopolitical bias in either the comments, citations, or the paper itself.

ill even take something tangentially related to race and IQ, like idk even anything tertiary
Old 01-14-2018, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Tell us more about Liquid Memory, my friend.