Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3207 cases of covid reported Thursday in fl

It’s a hoax boys
Should I be terrified or cynical. I have a hard time parsing abliteral non-verbose, simplistic, minimalistic language.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:56 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Old 06-19-2020, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Science denier.
*denies simple biology*
Old 06-19-2020, 11:00 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lor_uUkJkkw
Old 06-19-2020, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3207 cases of covid reported Thursday in fl

It’s a hoax boys
I'm ok with the stance, that i just don't fucking care, and its not worth putting the rest of our lives on hold.

Virologists wear fucking hazmat suits with oxygen tanks when dealing with virii; like some paper mask, or bandana is going to do anything.

Pandora's box is already open. STFU and move forward with the rest of your life, already.
Old 06-19-2020, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had part of the series on VHS. What is the point of posting it? oh, and please if you would be so kind as to make your explanation simple enough for a rube like me to understand I would appreciate it.
Old 06-19-2020, 11:50 AM
Banned

https://www.zmescience.com/other/mos...ned-artifacts/

We are talking about stuff and artifacts that predate indo-europeon languages and christianity.

It's much harder to control and indoctrinate people if you provide them examples of stuff that doesn't fit the Judiac narrative or the legal premises of the Catholic church which upheld the rule of Monarchs for thousands of years.

Man fell from the stars. Neandrathal was white. And interbred with man. There where advanced life and homosexuality has always been a big thing. The hetrosexual agenda is real. Even history channel doesn't show you those.
Old 06-19-2020, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
For example, a fossil of a human handprint was found in limestone estimated to be more than 110 million years, a fossilized human finger with just as much, and the apparent discovery of a human footprint that possibly sported a sandal which dates to more than 300 million years ago. These amazing fossilized imprints/remains have left the scientific community scratching their collective heads. Not to mention the 65 million-year-old semi-ovoid metallic tubes being dug out of France, the unusual block of coal discovered 124 years ago which contained a metal cube that couldn’t have formed naturally within the lump, and

I'm not saying aliens, but who's to say we haven't had a COVID collapse before, which is my original premise.

--- we like to think we are the supreme beings --- the center of the universe the end and the begining that we have been chosen to be better than the animals and elevate those with a divine heritage and pious nature to positions of power. This is basically old school propoganda from after the fall of civilization and the destruction of our means of technology.

More neat before Christ stuff.

I'm not saying God and Christ isn't real but ya'll need to stop sucking the Catholic church's and the Royal Academy of Science's phallic appendages. I'm not even saying the Catholic church is the worst and all 100% bad and didn't rise out of a need for structure and order during a time of absolute barbarism or pagan sacrifice of the sentient and living and enslavement of the meek or that the Royal Academy didn't advance "MODERN" understanding of our solar system and electro magnatism or the re-exploration of our planet, but they certainly where not the first and just where the next iteration of creatures to climb on top of the pile and claim defacto.

I split this into two posts because of the limit on bbcode tags and also this is not the post you should be prepared for.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-19-2020 at 12:00 PM..
Old 06-19-2020, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are talking about stuff and artifacts that predate indo-europeon languages and christianity.

It's much harder to control and indoctrinate people if you provide them examples of stuff that doesn't fit the Judiac narrative or the legal premises of the Catholic church which upheld the rule of Monarchs for thousands of years.

Man fell from the stars. Neandrathal was white. And interbred with man. There where advanced life and homosexuality has always been a big thing. The hetrosexual agenda is real. Even history channel doesn't show you those.
People fighting with the jews, fighting the church. Temples changed or desecrated. Yes, I have read about it.. do you know where from? books on clearance sale at Barnes and Noble: part of said machine.

Ultimate Warrior

Is it all a big scheme to make some secret families rich beyond imagination where they never have to work again? maybe I don't know, I don't really care. Let me tell you why, how does that change my life or those around me?

If those people were suddenly gone, what? some golden age where everyone has a toilet made of 24k gold because it fell from the sky..

And so what if man supposedly fell from the sky, what does that alter or change?
Closed Thread