Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2023, 10:58 PM
Banned

Personally I wish I gave a shit about anime. Especially for the kind of kids I tend to see in behavioral health (depressed, socially anxious, few friends, etc) anime is usually big with kids of all ethnicities

I used to always hear about “my hero academia” or something but now it’s mostly “demon slayer” whatever the hell that is. The plot is often some high school kid who is half demon or the only “good” demon in the world or some shit

The little kids, especially autistic kids, love their Minecraft, Roblox, and for some reason autistic young kids often have a thing for trains

If the kid is using extreme language like “I could just kill that guy for what he did to me” they almost always are playing FPS games like COD or Fortnite. Any extreme language with either a lot of cussing or casual threats, that kid is playing FPS all day

A lot are either into YouTube or TikTok. I dunno shit about TikTok, but kids like to talk about who they follow on YouTube. Often young girls are into uploading their own TikTok vids, usually lip syncs of songs

You hardly ever hear about kids having non-screen interests unless their parents forced them to get into a sport. Otherwise the only physical pursuit I tend to occasionally hear about is skating

That’s off the top of my head