Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Fail rage post is fail. You just made yourself look like a bitch.

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Old 10-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have waited an entire week for someone to let my spouse play with me. The IP waiver process is broken!

The non-responsiveness of the moderators, whether volunteer or not, is unacceptable.

Everyone else good luck in all your endeavors. I enjoyed my time with you all. You are a wonderful community who love to help out new people. Unfortunately I refuse to rely on incompetence

To the owners of Project1999, I hope all life' endeavors are as timely and responsive as you have been for me and mine.

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson
Give me my IP exemption NOW! Come fix all these bugs NOW! RELEASE KUNARK ALREADY!!!11!!!!1!1!!!!!

Oh wait, you can't do all that at the same time? Well, you're obviously incompetent. Back to WoW for some instant gratification.

/bye
Old 10-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Skeleton

It's a free service run by people who do not get paid to deal with anything. The fact that they do give IP exemptions should just be a bonus. Deal with the wait or go play something else. It took us two weeks to get our exemption, so what? They're busy and i think they do exemptions all in one chunk anyways. /bye
Old 10-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have waited an entire week for someone to let my spouse play with me. The IP waiver process is broken!

The non-responsiveness of the moderators, whether volunteer or not, is unacceptable.

Everyone else good luck in all your endeavors. I enjoyed my time with you all. You are a wonderful community who love to help out new people. Unfortunately I refuse to rely on incompetence

To the owners of Project1999, I hope all life' endeavors are as timely and responsive as you have been for me and mine.

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson
Awesome! You were probably a two-boxer anyway. No one would rage this hard over not being able to play with their "wife".
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

u mad bro?
Old 10-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Kobold

But the would for a hubby. im just saying that splits get a little more emotional than danglers .
Old 10-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

My friends had to wait a few weeks for their IP unblock, was well worth the wait.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

don't let the proverbial interwebs door hit you in the non proverbial fourth point of contact. GTFO!

It's a little thing called patience - helping people not have heart attacks since oh I dooooooon't know, forever?
Old 10-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Banned

peace out ho
Old 10-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Of all the reasons to quit this game...this is probably the most lame.

All the best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread