Default Peggy Cloak loot rights paying 5k

pst to thomas or PM me here
Old 04-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

can do it for 45k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Get with frif, frif is the peggy cloak god. Don't listen to the rat. He will lead you into a life of rmt.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:51 AM
Banned

I think the title of peg cloak god belongs to me! although I am sure any ranger 30+ with 2 weapons can easily kill PHers and track a fair distance. So wouldn't be too much harder for a higher level one, or a bard to do the exact same. As long as they know exactly what they are killing and what they are looking for.

I popped well over 100 cloaks in a few months on and off camping for alts/friends/guildies, Too many times you show up to cloak camp and you see idiots killing lioness/calfs way way too far from the aviak area, even close to hermit.

Bard remains probably by far the best class to do this with, add in a ranger for track lvl35+ at middle of zone between paw and zombies they can run 30 seconds e/w and track 90% of the path. Or just sit at hermit and have bard keep an eye out for the aviak pop area.

Anyway 5k seems like a fair deal considering how easy they are to get on this server. Never considered selling them because most of the people who want cloaks can never 'get there' or be there when its ready to be spawned.
Old 04-25-2015, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Reported sektor for trolling.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the title of peg cloak god belongs to me! although I am sure any ranger 30+ with 2 weapons can easily kill PHers and track a fair distance. So wouldn't be too much harder for a higher level one, or a bard to do the exact same. As long as they know exactly what they are killing and what they are looking for.

I popped well over 100 cloaks in a few months on and off camping for alts/friends/guildies, Too many times you show up to cloak camp and you see idiots killing lioness/calfs way way too far from the aviak area, even close to hermit.

Bard remains probably by far the best class to do this with, add in a ranger for track lvl35+ at middle of zone between paw and zombies they can run 30 seconds e/w and track 90% of the path. Or just sit at hermit and have bard keep an eye out for the aviak pop area.

Anyway 5k seems like a fair deal considering how easy they are to get on this server. Never considered selling them because most of the people who want cloaks can never 'get there' or be there when its ready to be spawned.
Ya I think he is paying 5k for someone to do this, no post a strat for how to do this. Bump!
Old 04-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Banned

ya well i figured i would post my 'strat' in his wtb thread, so what of it? bump for the OP
Old 04-25-2015, 05:19 PM
Banned

still looking
Closed Thread