Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Kobold

stack cha as high as you can, use calm (20) for max duration, use sow pot first, and pray... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Banned

my advice at that level, is well.. some people are gona be like U SRRS MAN COMON!!

but I think MM pond would be best for soloing at 20.

The reason is, at that level unless you are charming for charming sake, you really dont get much out of it in your 20's, its unreliable and a general pain to really manage.. in general... some people do it very well... but in general the average person, its just not efficient as grouping in your 20s

So that brings me to MM pond.. the reason that spot is so special is when you get there, if there are none around to group with you can kill stuff and practice your charming.. if people show up, you can let them join and start duo+ to a full group.

What really makes the pond so great for practicing calming/charming etc is the makeup of the area.. You can evacuate and zone out of MM really easy if something goes wrong, and its a great mix of outdoor wide open space while still having populated groups of mobs in close proximity to each other since its technically a dungeon, so that makes it really efficient.

I dont know, worst case scenario is that there's a 6 man pond group with 6 people in line to join up I guess..

If so then revert to all the other great advice.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So that brings me to MM pond.. the reason that spot is so special is when you get there, if there are none around to group with you can kill stuff and practice your charming.. if people show up, you can let them join and start duo+ to a full group.
Great when you can get it, so is sol a, issue is waiting for groups is boring and I'd prefer to be self reliant. If I can work out effective solo in 20s then I shouldnt die so much in my 50s

<Infernus> Oceanic Guild of Champions
Old 07-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've been completely unable to do the iksar outcast camp in Swamp or the giant fort in WW at level 27 (now 28).

Even with tash down, charm has been resisted 100% of the time. Followed by 100% resists on mez, and root resists about 80% of the time.

Is something up with those particular mobs (I'm on red, is something different there?)?

I've never seen blue mobs resist so much.

I've since moved to LOIO and have had normal resist rates there.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Upper Guk
Old 07-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Go to unrest and do fireplace group til 30( barkeep is rogue who is downright a beast). Once 30-31 find some who can snare and do fv cliffs with pirate pet.
I did 32-40 on red in like 4 hours with an sk none stop pulling. He darked, i feared and pet finished. None stop exp.
Old 07-16-2015, 02:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to unrest and do fireplace group til 30( barkeep is rogue who is downright a beast). Once 30-31 find some who can snare and do fv cliffs with pirate pet.
I did 32-40 on red in like 4 hours with an sk none stop pulling. He darked, i feared and pet finished. None stop exp.
Can attest to this. FV cliff with a rogue pirate pet is second to none...
Old 07-16-2015, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upper Guk
By the lower guk zone (undead side) is good at 20ish - just one asshole shaman mob that'll path through (I think its pathing is bugged) but other than that it's a nice easy spot to pull to, with a zoneline a few steps away.
Closed Thread