Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

i wouldnt know i dont slay dragons i only loot them
Old 07-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Kobold

tl dr;

Tempest is a guild that doesn't even know who 70% of their members are and the "elite" treat them like randoms

When Speedsz was tagged in TD, he was trying to charge guildies for CoM swarms when he was leveling up himself, good riddance troll.

Quote:
Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
I think his own proud signature (quote) pretty much solidifies him as a piece of shit. All the no life griefers that got ganked on Rallos started chars on Sullon.
35 Shaman, Mluh
Old 07-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl dr;

Tempest is a guild that doesn't even know who 70% of their members are and the "elite" treat them like randoms

When Speedsz was tagged in TD, he was trying to charge guildies for CoM swarms when he was leveling up himself, good riddance troll.

I think his own proud signature (quote) pretty much solidifies him as a piece of shit. All the no life griefers that got ganked on Rallos started chars on Sullon.
You don't understand red.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl dr;

I'm betting alot of <Thunderdomb> don't know each other either. How can you when you have open recruitment to any level? Not hating on TD, just stating fact.

As for kiting... I'm max level in 60, endless hours kiting is work, you don't think I deserve something for my trouble? If it's that easy, why don't you help your guild out by making a bard and swarming them up? You can level them from 1-60 in a few days..

And you have a misunderstanding of Sullon, it's was for people that don't like /petitionquest where you don't have to worry about someone "camping/farming" a zone endlessly, where might makes right, and you don't have oor healers making pvp queer. Props to anyone who stuck it out and played there, losing xp in pvp isn't for everyone.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 07-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Banned

Kirban is doing what Cyren thinks he does for guilds outside of raids

Y'all wish you had the bearded dedication

That said given the banner he flies I'm going to (try to) goldblum the shit out of his groups

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2016, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

bunch of sociopaths on red. expecting civility is a mistake
Old 07-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool and normal post right here boys.

All those nights of getting mutilated by Vyemm really hit this guy hard.

Think I was the first one to call Ragnaros impending transition. The military is a last ditch effort to man up, and later it's free tax money for hormones and surgeries.

Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
tl dr;

On my phone. More on that later.

Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread