Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn so is the determining factor on whether you go to hell or heaven based solely on do you have a nightmare as you drift into this or a wet dream?
Old 11-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

bouda find out *cocks shotgun*
Old 11-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Banned

Question

what if you experience an 10000 times as many infinite DMT time loops if you split your brain into 10000 chunks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn so is the determining factor on whether you go to hell or heaven based solely on do you have a nightmare as you drift into this or a wet dream?
essentially yes. id suggest u start working on your spirituality and your own definition for god and the universe. you need to have strong convictions and sound beliefs in the afterlife in order to die a good death.

Buddhism is a good starting point along with some elements of Judaism. dont let an institution control how you die, this is about you personally. you call the shots, not an institution.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever done DMT?
not relevant doing DMT can only emulate the experience a little bit, you can't release DMT from the pineal into the appropriate sections via microglia activation by smoking DMT in your bloodstream. there is no release. you are flooding DMT into your body when you smoke it, much of it going into areas first where it doesnt belong.

smoking DMT is about 1/20th of the experience of the death experience. Its ok to get an orientation on the universe, but its largely meaningless if we are talking about the organic death experience.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Banned

If you really want a pre death DMT experience go for a samadhi experience. Kriya Yoga is a good route to achieve this if you can actually get the technique and not just years of milking by weird yoga institutions. Basically, you will end up stopping the flow of blood from your heart to have an imposed near death experience.

Azzar is very on point with his posts on the reality of DMT. You also get hits of it while dreaming. Personally, I have never and will never take DMT. I am saving that experience for my death. My hypothesis is that smoking DMT prior to this will diminish the transcendent experience of dying with a good DMT release.

I have known many to smoke it and come back befuddled or with superficial experiences. My own voyage to another dimension on very strong Salvia divinorum was quite enough for me, thank you.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Are any of you getting laid

Yoga, veganism, colostomies

Grow a pair
Old 11-03-2017, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
essentially yes. id suggest u start working on your spirituality and your own definition for god and the universe. you need to have strong convictions and sound beliefs in the afterlife in order to die a good death.

Buddhism is a good starting point along with some elements of Judaism. dont let an institution control how you die, this is about you personally. you call the shots, not an institution.
*daps soul*
Old 11-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

You do a /who all cleric 56 60 and find one that rezzes for free.

/thread

-Mcoy
Last edited by mcoy; 11-03-2017 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Added level range to query
Old 11-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Aviak

i could care less is some chemical in the brain is tricking me into thinking I'm going into an afterlife. who cares if you dream for eternity all by yourself?? is that really what it boils down to? i care more about the memories that live on through others. be a legend, thats a good death.

i saw some videos where they are working on the new you know "theory of everything" and a missing link is consciousness. i think it brings up for instance quantum physics the result of an experiment varies depending on if it was observed or not, also something about different dimensions and stuff... also what the #@$* is dark matter its everywhere? (I'm not talking about the tools used to measure experiments altering it, but i could be wrong)

after you die you live on through other peoples memories, i guess you dream forever, and if you are lucky you become a legend... orr.... or... you get unplugged from shitty old as fuck human simulator and plug in to cool dog sim or some other shit
Closed Thread