Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 10:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Bandit Sashes as a Dark Elf?

Anyway to get the faction to turn them in? The bone chip quest giver is KOS to me too.
Old 10-28-2019, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Blackburrow_Stout_Shipment

See if you can do this one, also check the gnoll, it wanders QH if you can do the first part, you might be able to raise faction with one of those, and then find a quest for one of them that will raise faction for Knights of Thunder (which is the faction you're after).

I wouldn't recommend this all for EXP gains though lol
Old 10-29-2019, 06:05 AM
Kobold

I will check that out, thanks!
Old 10-29-2019, 11:24 AM
Large Bat

Keep in mind that turning in Bandit Sashes will destroy your Bloodsabers faction. Not sure how they feel about Dark Elves to start with though actually.
Old 10-29-2019, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

I think that only means you have to worry about the sewers, which are fun to camp if you're a necro cus there are some undead! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also they murder women and children by poisoning the water supply. They bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: Wanted to make sure I didnt send you down any irreversable paths though that would screw up a necro epic or something I searched to see if there was any reference to bloodsabers in a few guides, there was one hit and this info on Sess's guide:

Quote:
Freeport, HighPass, & Qeynos

Repairing these reps are quite fundamental to some important quest lines that you may find beneficial, such as questing out your own SoulFire to have some Complete Heals in your inventory. There are a number of ways you can repair the reputation, and many ways cause you to lose reputation with other reps. So, what I offer here is a path that will result in Max Warmly in North Freeport, West/East Freeport, Highkeep, Karana Residents, Qeynos Guards, Corrupt Qeynos Guards, Qeynos Cleric/Paladin Guild, Good Freeport merchants, and Qeynos Merchants. Your reputation with Bloodsabers (the Qeynos Evil guild) will be preserved, as well as the Freeport Evil guild.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Sesserd...Strategy_Guide

Not sure if its important /shrug I did a cntrlF for bloodsaber on the necro epic wiki and got no hits so maybe its not.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-29-2019 at 12:11 PM..
Closed Thread